Chapter 18: And I Didn't Even Need Your Love

Hi everyone! So sorry this took super long! Forgive me if this chapter's crappy. Hope you all still like it! Vote, Comment, Fan me! Updates will be faster!

xx Katia

Chapter 18: And I Didn’t Even Need Your Love

(Kat’s POV)

“Here we are! Hey, we’ll pick you girls up later. It’s mine and Harry’s for dinner!” Louis smiled as he pulled over in front of our flat.

“Thanks.” Katia muttered, avoiding Liam’s glare.

It hadn’t been the most pleasant ride home, but we all seemed to have managed.

“See you!” I smiled at Niall, who waved as I left.

“Liam, help them with their bags will you?” Lou looked at him from the rear view mirror up front.

“Why me?” He snapped.

“You’re closest to the door.”

He grunted. “Fine.”

Liam slid out, and then took out bags from the back.

As soon as he did it, the car drove away almost immediately, leaving the three of us, staring after it in shock.

Liam yelled “Son of a--!” 

“Relax hot head. You’re welcome to stay for a while till later.” I rolled my eyes, taking one bag off his hands.

I knew what Louis was trying to do. He must have noticed what Liam said to Harry and Katia when they met us at the van. I mean, we all were watching from out seats.

Katia stopped when she reached the door.

“What is it?” I huffed.

She glanced back at Liam and I. “It’s open.”

“You must have forgotten to lock it when you left.” Liam frowned.

“No—but I remember I—”

“Would it matter now? You’re here already. It makes no difference.” He said, obviously annoyed.

Katia scowled at him, and then pushed the door open.

We all walked inside, stunned to hear music coming from one room.

“I got this.” I grumbled, walking straight down the hall to where the music was coming from, leaving Katia and Liam standing awkwardly beside each other.

I froze as soon as I stopped at one of the spare rooms. She sat with her hideous black hair facing me. JB played on her stereo—which she’d managed to carry with her on the plane here. Heat built up inside me when I saw her turn around. She gave me one of her innocent smiles.

“Hello cousin.” She winked.

I couldn’t control myself anymore. I growled, ramming into her, knocking her down on the ground. She squealed like some pathetic prostitute. We rolled on the ground, pulling at each other’s hair.

“You stupid piece of--! I thought I made it clear I’d never see you again!” I screamed.

“Mom said I should send more time with you and Katia!” Chesca yelled back, throwing me off her.

 I landed on the ground next to her, catching me breath. “Your mom! Not mine! How the did you get in here anyway?” I scolded her.

“You use the same locks we have at home.” She smirked.

“You didn’t at least have the decency to call?”

“Nope.” She shrugged, already sitting up.