Chapter 36: Lovers Dance When They're Feeling In Love

Chapter 36: Lovers Dance When They’re Feeling In Love

(Liam’s POV)

Three days passed since Katia had her friends over. Harry had taken a liking to Bree and was out with her today at the beach. Grace and Zayn did more exploring on their own around the small town and Kenzie had retaired to her room after she pent the whole morning helping Niall plan his little date with Sierra Rose since the date was today. We all knew by the evening of three nights ago that Niall had asked Sierra out. Kenz was the most excited so she offered to help. She had said it was great that Niall found someone he could care for. Now, being the only ones left in the house, Louis, Katia and I sat around the kitchen table. We spent the morning trying to make soup for lunch, which ended with a messy kitchen and cheese sandwiches instead. It was almost the evening. Katia and I had plans to go out to dinner in a few hours.

“I think you two are perfect for each other—just throwing it out there.” Louis said suddenly as he looked at Katia and I. She had her glasses on and her book up on the table while I had a mug of tea as I looked over her shoulder to read as well. She and I both looked up at Louis and then at each other.

“I know.” Katia said, kissing my cheek and then went back to her book.

Louis smiled. “I swear I’m looking at an old married couple—It’s cute.” He added quickly.

“Thanks mate.” I grinned. At this point, nothing could make me happier. Finally, everything was going right.

Before he could say anything else, the doorbell rang and Katia looked up first. She set her glasses down as well as her book. “I’ll get it—Must be the pizza you guys ordered.”

As soon as she left, I looked at Lou. “What kind did you order?”

“Li, I didn’t order anything.”

“Didn’t you say you did just a couple hours ago?”

“I said I would. I never said I did. It slipped my mind.” Louis shrugged but jerked when we heard Katia scream.

I said get out!

(Katia’s POV)

I let the door swing open while I searched for extra bills in the pocket of my jeans—

“Hi.”

I looked up seeing Gabriel Jones in the doorway. His black hair was as perfect as it always had been. The setting sun cast shadows over his face, making him seem more like an artwork rather than real. No matter how gorgeous the picture was, it was repulsive and it made my stomach twist.

“Bye.” I said immediately getting the door to shut it. Unfortunately Gabriel’s hand caught the wood and pushed it hard. He was too strong and my hands were forced to let go of the knob. I stepped back instinctively. “What do you want?” I hissed.

“You.” He said simply.

“Gabriel you are an absolute a—”

“Ah-ah-ah, no swearing.” He winked. “Listen, I’m sorry about what I did—You know I love you and I would never hurt you! Amy forced me to get into bed with her—not the other way around!”

“You’re disgusting.”

“And you’re alone—You need me.”

I glared harder. Who did he think he was anyway? “I’m with Liam now Gabriel. What you did was unforgivable.”

“Katia, if there’s one thing you should know, is that we men have our needs. I couldn’t help it if you wouldn’t let me take your pants off—”