Chapter 13: Rescue Me

Hi! Sorry! This took a while. I had an extreme case of the WRITER'S BLOCK! 

*Le gasp!*

but I'm fine now!

*does happy dance!*

Okay! so here it is!

I hope you enjoy!!!

Oh the song for this chapter is RESCUE ME by You Me at Six! I kinds used it for katia's POV. That last POV in this chapter.

Sorry..only focused on the "Rescue me" Part hee hee!

xxKatia

Chapter 13: Rescue Me

(Niall’s POV)

“I didn’t do anything!” I lied. “Just leave me alone!” I darted passed them.

“Don’t take out your anger on Kat just cause you can’t tell her you’re bi!” Liam yelled back.

I froze.

My heart pounded unforgivingly against my chest, as if wanting to break out.

“What?” Zayn was practically whispering.

I looked over my shoulder.

Both Liam and Zayn had their eyes practically bulging out.

“Y—You promised.” I glared at Liam, who had his hand over his mouth.

“Shoot, Niall I’m so sorry—”

“This is a joke right? You can’t be—” Zayn was still in shock. “You didn’t tell me you were bi!”

 I might as well say it now. There was no way of taking it back. Thank you Liam. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

“Well, now you know. Okay.” I grumbled.

“No, not okay—How could you keep something like that from us mate? We’d understand.”

“No you wouldn’t!”

“And who told you that?” It was Liam.

“Look, I just know.”

Zayn chuckled bitterly. “Not the best excuse mate.”

“Just leave me alone alright?” I snapped, walking away. I hadn’t meant to sound like a complete arse but everything seemed like it was falling apart—Now, Zayn knew and what if he told the others? And what about Harry? He could say he understood, but he might not mean it.

My head ached. Must have been from the alcohol I’d taken in. Damn I knew I shouldn’t have had too much. I staggered up the stairs. As soon as I reached the top landing, I could see Katia and Grace come into view. I had no idea where they’d come from and I wasn’t in the mood to ask.

I needed to see Kat.

They both avoided my confused look as they went passed me down to be with Liam and Zayn.

“Dinner’s ready Niall.” Grace murmured coldly while they descended to the bottom floor.

Perfect, now everyone hates me.

I shook my head as I went on. I had a weak hand resting against the wall, keeping me up. The corridor was pretty dim—which didn’t really help me. It was bad enough my vision was a bit blurry. I felt my way to my empty room.

I could here the strong rain from outside, accompanied by loud crashes of thunder that ripped at my eardrums.

Where was she?

I scanned the area. Her bag was gone, replaced by a puddle of rainwater where, I guessed, she sat when she packed up. Aside from that, there was no evidence that she’d stayed here with me.