"Let's go to our classes." I said and pulled Angel, wrapping my arms protectively around her waist. Ace and Luke chuckled while Cass just walked together with Ace. I have the same class with Luke and Ace while Angel is with Cass. When we reached their room, I pecked Angel's lips and nose as she scrunched her nose cutely.

"Kitten, meet us at the entrance of the cafeteria, okay?" I said and she just nodded while pushing me away.

"Go now, Ty. You'll be late for your class." She said and I smiled at her. I nodded and kissed her one more time on her lips. Guys are staring at my girl like she's a piece of candy. I wanted to just punch their stupid faces as their eyes roam at Angel and Cass' body. 

Ace and I growled and before Angel can stepped a foot inside the classroom, I pulled her against my chest and slammed my lips against her. The kiss was short but we were panting after the kiss. I smirked at the guys and pushed Angel inside the classroom. Now they know that she's off limits, that she's mine.  We walked in the hallways with a smirked plastered on my face.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'll have a chicken sandwich and water please." Angel said to Luke. Luke presented himself to buy lunch for all of us, of course it's his treat. Luke nodded and headed to the line. Angel is sitting on my lap while playing with her phone. She suddenly whined and pouted, seeing her phone is boring.

"Ty, may I borrow your phone?" I picked my phone from my pocket and handed it to her. She smiled and mumbled a thank you. She played with my phone and I just rested my chin on her shoulder as I put her brown hair in one side, my senses were engulfed by her sweet smell and I released a content sigh. I watched her as she went to my galleries and I chuckled when she squealed when she saw that my gallery is full of her photos. Her different photos while she's eating, laughing and angry. 

"Tyler! Erase them right now." She said and I snatched my phone from her hand. The hell I'll delete these photos.

"No. Their mine." I said as she grumpily mocked me, mumbling incoherent words about me. She was about to snatch my phone but I shoved it in my pocket.

"Borrow."

"No. You'll delete them."

"I swear I won't." She said while holding her finger and I smiled instantly a her childishness. She's so cute. I put my own finger and she grinned while pulling my phone. She continues playing with my phone and I just watch her. Ace and Cass soon came and Luke had ordered all our requests. Luke sat beside us and started eating.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Luke, I've got something for you." Angel said excitedly and looked for something inside her bag. I smiled at her when she released a cute small groan. She already found it and Luke just smiled at her. 

"Give me your hand." Angel instructed and Luke obliged. I let out a chuckle because Luke is acting like a child. Angel put the thing on his palm and I craned my neck to see what it is. It was a chocolate cupcake. Luke just stared at it and back to Angel, back to the cupcake and back to Angel. Slowly, his lips tugged upwards, showing a genuine smile. Angel tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, her cheeks are blushing.

"I was supposed to give it to Tyler but I think that you need it more than him. Sorry Ty." She said quickly and I just hugged her tighter. 

"It's okay, baby. Just give me a kiss." I said teasingly and Angel craned her neck to kiss me. I met her lips halfway and she pressed her soft lips against mine. I let her take the lead and she moved her lips against mine slowly. I was about to kiss her when someone cleared their throat making Angel to pull away from me. I groaned and shot Ace a glare. 

Ace just chuckled and wrapped his arms around Cass who looked at me with narrowed eyes. I know what she means. I nod at her and she nods at me in return. After the incident at the party, Cass always made sure that I'm not going to hurt Angel and she always keeps her eyes on me. I swear she's the scariest girl I ever know but at the same time, she's a really loyal and good friend to Angel and I'm always thankful to her for always looking out for Angel. Ace and Angel looked at us in confusion and Cass just laughed awkwardly.

"What the hell?!" Ace shouted, looking at us. He's getting the wrong idea.

"Ace stop it. You're inviting unwanted attention." Cass said and Ace unwrapped his arms around Cass. He stood up and looked at us while his hands are tightly balled into a fist.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know you've been seeing each other behind our backs. First, two days after the party. Second, two weeks ago and then yesterday. Do you really think that I'm that stupid?" Ace slammed his hands on the table and both Cass and Angel flinched at the force. Fuck, he's misunderstanding us. 

After the party, I went to Cass to apologize and two weeks ago, Cass just went to me to tell me that Angel texted her to pick her up at my house and finally yesterday, I went to Cass to ask her about Angel for her birthday which is about two weeks from now. I just want to surprise Angel and Ace clearly misunderstood us. I'm not going behind their backs, the same with Cass.

"It's not what you think. We were-" Cass tried to explain but Ace cut him off.

"Bullshit!" Ace shouted and both Cass and Angel flinched. I stood up and moved Angel at my back. Luke also stood up because we know that angry Ace is dangerous. Angel is shaking now because she used to Ace being playful but angry Ace, I doubt that. Every one's attention are on us now and I know how much Angel hated attention.

"Ace, stop this nonsense. We're not betraying you so calm yourself. You're scaring the girls." I said calmly but Ace didn't listen and just lunged at me. I pushed Angel towards Luke just right in time. His fist connected on my jaw and gasps can be heard. Angel shrieked and Cass ran towards Ace, pulling him away from me. Ace yanked his arm away from Cass' hold making Cass stumbled slightly. Cass yanked Ace arm but Ace just pushed her. Cass stumbled and she hit her side at the edge of the table.

Angel squealed and ran towards Cass who is now whimpering because of her hurting side. She hissed when Angel touched her. Ace snapped out of his stance and realized what he had done. He instantly looked at Cass with guilt. Cass is now crying and I swear her cries are really painful to hear. Ace took a step forward and tried to reached for Cass.

"C-Cass, I-I didn't m-" He tried to explain but Angel cut him off. 

"Don't you dare take another step. You've done enough damage." Angel said and almost every one of us can't believe that she said that to Ace. Her face is showing nothing but distaste towards Ace.

"Please C-" He tried again but Angel cut him off.

"Keep your filthy hands to yourself." Her words stung and I swear, I can't believe that she's my sweet innocent Angel. Ace ran his fingers on his hair and gripped it furiously. 

"I'm sorry." He said and stormed away from us. The door closed with a bang and Angel stood up, helping Cass. She didn't even looked at me and just helped Cass to stand up. I watched them as they went out. Fuck, what if Angel's angry? I let out a frustrated groan and rubbed my injured jaw, wincing when pain shoots.

"Well, that was something." Luke mumbled and I groaned again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

Here's an update for you my dear readers!

I'm really sad because I can't contact my friend but I'm okay right now.

I hope you like my update!

Thank you for still reading my story!

I hope you have a good day!