Chapter 32

A/N: Sorry if there are any mistakes, it's late night writing mode so... This chapter is quite 'emotional'. Enjoy!

__

"You're nervous." Ben looked at me as we stood in the Brighton port watching The Labyrinth Cruise ship slowly getting closer to land. 

It took us two days to get to our destination with the pirate ship and one day of waiting for our primary ship that was now arriving.

"Me? Nervous? Ha, why would you even think that?" I laughed nervously as Ben just looked at me with a smile.

I looked back at him rolling my eyes then sat down on the ground trying to calm myself down.

I mean, what was there not to be nervous about? Last time I was aboard on that ship Ben and I were still faking our hate towards each other, Lzzy was detirmened to expose us and Andy decided to stop being my friend because he apparently liked her and I destroyed her reputation.

I was so not ready for all that drama.

"I told you, things have changed." Ben sat down next to me. "It turns out that everybody actually likes you way more than me - which is like, I know,  mind-blowing, but hey, what can I say, the passengers just proved their stupidity once again!"

I chuckled as Ben never failed to make me smile.

"I don't know... I just feel like they're gonna rip me apart as soon as I step onto that ship." I sighed.

"If they could they'd rip me apart. You? You they'd put on a fucking throne." Ben looked at me. "Denis, I'm serious. People love you. They think you're an icon now because you survived the pirates. Literally the only reason why they tolerate me is because we're together."

"So you told them?"

"Well, how else would I explain killing six pirates, getting stabbed and shouting 'I love you' from the top of my lungs?" He chuckled.

"You act like it's nothing." I said. "The whole fight and getting stabbed when in reality if it we wasn't for m..."

"Oh my God, are you seriously going there right now?" Ben exclaimed but with a wide amazed smile on his face just as if he couldn't believe the words coming out my mouth. "It was nothing. So like... Listen, I'm gonna say this only once and you better not hold it against me because I will break up with you."

"Oh, really? And what would that be?" I responded to his warning giving him that amazed smile right back.

"You're actually way out of me league." He whispered and I broke into laughter.

Then when I calmed down a bit I gave him a sweet smile gently tapping his shoulder. "Oh, Ben please... I actually thought you were gonna tell me something I don't know."

"Shut up." He playfully punched my shoulder and I laughed again.

His plan was working though. By the time The Labyrinth Cruise stopped in the port I was much more relaxed than when we were just watching the ship from the distance.

Ben then got up to his feet first and as he reached his hand out to me and pulled me up to my feet, he looked at me his blue eyes radiating with that clear dose of love that gave me life.

"Ready?" He asked me then shook his head. "Actually, don't answer that." He added with a chuckle.

I didn't say anything I just focused on my breathing staying even as we hopped onto the ship.