Chapter 24

A/N: Whooo this story just reached 1K! I am so thankful that you guys read my stuff you have no idea! Also for those who have been nominating me for the band fanfic nominations what the fuck guys, thank you! You're literally the best! Anyways, new chapter... and a smut warning XD enjoy!

__

''You guys actually don't even sound bad.'' I said as CC put down his drum sticks and Jeremy put his guitar back to the wall. 

I was currently sitting down on the couch in the studio room watching CC and Jeremy play some of the original material they came up with as they were both planing to start a band. 

''Is that a compliment or you're just being polite?'' Jeremy smiled. 

''Oh please, since when am I polite?'' I said dramatically making Jeremy laugh while CC just smiled getting up from the drum set. 

''I told you it's gonna be good. I'm talented enough to cover all of his flaws.'' CC playfully smiled at Jeremy who just rolled his eyes. 

''That's because I was playing lead parts and I'm more of a rhythm guitar player.'' Jeremy defended himself. 

''Whatever dude.'' CC just chuckled. ''I'm gonna go grab a drink then to the roof, I think they're about to throw a party real soon. Later dudes.'' With that the skinny guy exited the room leaving my right hand and I alone. 

I was about to get my guitar and play some cords myself, but before I even managed to stand up Jeremy closed the door behind CC and let out a sigh. 

''Finally, we're alone.'' He said catching my full attention. ''I wanted to ask you something... I mean, if that's okay Captain.'' He added more hesitantly. 

I looked at him a bit confused. He did talk to me with major respect but he was almost never hesitant.

''Yeah, sure.'' I said. ''Go ahead.'' 

''Are you... Are you really the S-guy. You know, the descendant of the third founder family of The Black organization?'' He asked and I tensed. 

''I... How do you know about The Black?'' I asked and he walked away from the door sitting across me on the couch.

''I've been aboard almost as long as Lzzy.'' He said his greyish-blue eyes holding quite a dose of caution. ''I know a few things. I know enough to be sure how Bruce wouldn't let you roam around the ship just like that if you were really the S-guy. Or you're keeping him under control somehow - if that's even possible.''

I took a deep breath as I prepared myself to spill some truth for a change. I mean, it couldn't hurt, right? He's proved his loyalty to me. At this point he wasn't just my right hand, he was my friend. The last four days he was the only one I hung out - besides Ben, of course, - and he's proved to me more than once he was the type of person you could trust.

''Okay, I'm about to tell you something and you are not going to judge me.'' My tone was harsh and confident, but I could feel how tense my face was as I examined his eyes trying to catch a hint of anything negative in them. 

His eyes held nothing, but interest though. ''Never, Captain.'' He said and his tone sounded even a bit too enthusiastic, but I was so used to the way he talked to me that I didn't even pay attention to it anymore. 

''I'm not the S-guy.'' I jumped straight to the point. ''That wasn't even my idea. It was Lzzy's. Well, not technically, but when she proclaimed me as 'the rebel', I wanted to make her happy and I wanted to do everything to destroy Bruce - to take away his power. Mind you, this was when I actually thought that girl was rational. So that day when I told everyone I was the S-guy, I just needed something to hold all my arguments. I found out about the LBS and all of that from Lzzy, so I just improvised on the spot. I never expected it to go this far.''