Chapter 26

A/N: I haven't updated on Tuesday bc my friends made me go out with them and I ended up sleeping over at their place, yeah worst decision of my life, lol, I'm forever an introvert. Before we jump into this chapter I just want to say that I might not always reply to your comments but I really do appreciate your kind words, thank you! Anyways, this chapter is hella... interesting, lmao, proceed.

__

When I opened my eyes all I saw was dark. I tired to move but I soon figured that I was tied down to something metal. My wrists and ankles were sore and burning under the rough material that teared my skin apart under the pressure of just the smallest movements. The rope around my wrists was tied so tightly that dislocating my own palm wouldn't do shit in this case, so I just stayed still - not that I had any other options - and focused on the memories of how I even ended up here in the first place. 

It didn't take me long to remember. I've been beaten up and knocked out a lot of times, but my memory was always perfect. 

As Jeremy and his bullshit crossed my mind I wanted to scream as only three emotions stirred my blood. 

Anger, hate but fear too. 

Not just fear for myself. Fear for everyone on this ship. Although Jeremy had told me that pirates were just after one thing - or apparently person considering it was me - I wasn't so quick to believe him again, not after what he's done. 

I needed to warn Ben. 

Fuck, what was even the time? There wasn't nor a tiniest ray of light entering my vision but that could easily be because I was who knows were. For all I knew, I could've already been on the pirate ship. I doubt it though. If the pirates were really like how Ben had described them, then they'd want me to watch the whole entire process of my own kidnapping - if that was indeed what they were up to. 

As I couldn't see a thing I just fully focused on my hearing but it was so quiet in here that I could almost hear the silence. 

Fuck, this was such a shitty situation to be in. 

I wondered what Ben was thinking right now. I mean, I doubt I was unconscious for only a few minutes - a couple hours must've definitely gone by. So did he think I stood up on him, or did he just assume that one of my friends caught me and that I was forced to deal with them.

Probably the second option. Ben was a rational person and nowhere near an overthinker like me. And considering he wasn't aware of the pirates planning their attack he's probably just gonna return to his secret room.

Fuck, if only I could free myself somehow. 

I pulled on my ropes but it only resulted in thunders of pain striking my wrists that I was pretty sure were already bleeding. I stopped my act breathing heavily and letting my muscles relax after like 3 seconds of my sudden boost of relentlessness. 

Before I even managed to get my breathing back into a somewhat normal rhythm I heard footsteps and as I heard the door open the lights switched on. 

I had to close my eyes shut as colors suddenly exploded in my vision blinding me for a second or two and when I opened them again a smiling Jeremy fell into my view. 

''Good, you're awake.'' He said glancing at me before he closed the door behind him and locked it. 

I immediately looked around feeling a bit disappointed even when I realized I was just in his room. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it most certainly wasn't that I was in his room tied to one of those metal rods that went through the floor and ceiling in each 10th room holding this whole ship up as they were a part of the basic structure of The Labyrinth Cruise.