Chapter 21

A/N: Yo guys I'm back. Only next week of school left and then fucking freedom! I'm sorry for not updating lately, but it's explained in my rant which I highly recommend checking out bc, not that I want to brag, but (I'm about to brag) I just created a NEW SHIP... Anyways, this chapter literally screams SIN - not like this whole story doesn't but yeah, if you'd rather keep your innocence skip the part. And to all the dirty minds out there - enjoy!

__

There was nothing worse then sitting down and listening to your friends rant about how irresponsible you are even though the thing that made you 'irresponsible' happened like three days ago.

"I don't even know what came to you dude." Andy said when Austin and Lzzy were finally done with their tirade.

"Ever heard of the term 'professional'?" I asked.

"Not when it comes to life and death." Austin said. "I know you're taking this 'second Captain' and 'rivaling Bruce' thing quite seriously, but this isn't like you. You always put yourself first."

"What a nice way to openly tell me I'm selfish." I smiled at him kindly.

"That's because you are." It was Andy's turn again. "Not that I have a problem with that. Or any of us actually."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my chair. "Are you done yet?"

"I think you're missing the point here." Lzzy crossed her arms. She was starting to get on my nerves real bad. "The point is that the point of all of this was to keep our group in one piece and set an example for the passengers. You don't do that by committing a suicide mission."

"Unfortunately, it didn't work because I'm right here!" I snapped causing all three of them to sigh in frustration.

"Come on, are you really giving him shit for trying to be a good Captain?" Jeremy walked up to us as he obviously overheard the argument.

"Jeremy Ferguson." Lzzy clicked her tongue. "I'm starting to think you're developing a major crush on our Denis here." She eyed the black haired guy suspiciously.

"He is pretty awesome and I think this right here is the reason why he should be the Captain and not any of you or that Bruce guy." Jeremy defended me as always. "No homo tho." He added and I chuckled.

It was a chuckle that indicated that I was slowly dying inside but of course no one noticed that. No homo tho? Well, you know who wants to be very homo right now? Me! I'm literally fucking craving Ben's presence, and yes, I know how pathetic I sound, but no, I do not care. 

"See, someone gets it." I said maintaining my cool. "It's duty and when it calls you do your best."

"I totally get it." Jeremy smiled at me. "And if you're ever gonna need someone to be your right hand, it'd be my honor."

"That's flattering, but I'm almost certain he'd pick me for that position." Andy said and I could practically hear the jealousy behind his voice.

No matter how big of a dickhead that guy could get he was quite protective over me and Austin as his friends.

"No, actually, I think I'm gonna give that position to Jeremy right now." I said mainly just to get on the angry trio's nerves.

"Wow, really?" Jeremy's face suddenly shone with excitement while Austin, Andy and Lzzy death started me.

I smiled at the three sweetly before I stood up and dramatically placed my hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

"I, as the Captain of The Labyrinth Cruise, name you, Jeremy Ferguson, to be my right hand and correct me in this journey if I'm ever wrong." I said smiling widely.