Chapter 1

The following week on this paradise cruise ship went flying. There was lots of drinking, partying and hooking up along with loud music. Just good old rock n' roll lifestyle.

Currently, I was hangover in Austin's room while him and Andy discussed who knows what. As I said I was hangover, so I had a splitting headache and I didn't really listen. 

"Agh, can someone hand me painkillers?" I groaned shifting in Austin's bed.

"Oh, look who's awake!" Andy laughed at my pathetic state. 

"My head is killing me." I said slowly sitting up. "Painkillers, please."

"That's what you get for drinking three nights in a row." Andy commented laughing. 

That bastard. He was drinking the same amount as I did every night if not even more, but he was almost immune to alcohol. It would literally do him no harm. I wish I had his immune system.

"Shut up!" I groaned flipping him off. "Aust?" 

"We don't have them buddy." Austin told me. "I'm sure they have them somewhere on the ship though, but I have no idea where they keep stuff like that."

"Fuck..." I whined burying my face into Austin's pillow. 

"You know, we should look for them. Or anything actually." Andy said. "I can't even find cereal, and I'm dying to know where the girls rooms are."

"That took an unexpected twist." Austin chuckled. 

"It's Andy, it's not unexpected. All he thinks about are girls." I said shifting so I could look at my friends.

Andy smirked and gave me a thumbs up. 

"Speaking of cereal, I'm hungry." Austin said.

"No, but really. I know my room is number 167 and I still have no idea how to get to it. I failed even when I followed the numbers." Andy said totally ignoring Austin. "We should explore this place. They have to have storage's and that on the ship. This ship is like massive." 

Austin was room 321, so his room was in the hallway next to mine so I knew where my room was, but I still haven't been to Andy's 'cause apparently he doesn't know where it is either.

It took me the whole week to learn how to use these hallways though. The ship was called The Labyrinth Cruise for a reason. The hallways were hella confusing and we actually got maps from some of the kids who've been here longer then us and pretty much knew how to orientate. Although my headache, Andy's idea didn't even seem that bad which was quite of a change.

He was the idiot of our trio who'd always get us in trouble back at school. He was reckless and completely care free - even though all of us pretty much were, Andy literally knew no line. He was the one to argue with teachers and get detention just so he could skip that detention and get another one. He was the guy that chicks sighed after when he'd walk by. With his skinny but tall figure and eternal black leather fashion, he was a troublemaker born to be a metalhead. 

Austin was the nice guy of our trio. He was lovable and the one everyone always wanted to be around. He always had a smile on his face that would lighten the mood and if you needed a guy to talk to Austin was the one. He was caring and pretty much sweet to everyone, but don't let that fool you. He was one hell of a punk and I'd recommend you not to piss him off. Don't. No, just don't do it.

And then there was me. The emotionally unstable, sarcastic risk taker that never seemed to get anything done right. I was considered the 'skinny emo kid' and I wasn't particularly good at anything, but hey who cares 'cause sarcasm, right?