The Start Of Something New Part 2.

Start from the beginning

(A/n:"Sorry I just had too😍😍😍💕)

Photographer:"You two together are gold...its almost impossible to chose which one to use"He said making us both blush and thank him. We said our goodbyes and went back to the apartment drained from today.

Y/n:"Netflix and chill?"I asked making her nod and put her bag down.

Hailey:"Yes please!"She said making me go to the room and grab a few blankets and bring it to the couch laying it out. I sat down making her move next to me and rest her head on my chest making me smile and look through what movie to watch.

We laid on the couch watching a movie which we didn't really pay much attention to since we were in the middle of a make out session. She straddled me making my hands go to her waist and move her to her ass gripping it making her moan in the kiss and pull away panting a little.

Hailey:"Bedroom"She said before connecting our lips again making me me moan a little and wake up walking to her room. I laid her down on the bed and kissed from her lips going to her neck sucking on her sweet spot making her moan.

I tugged her shirt making her sit up and remove hers along with mine kissing my my abs as I pulled it out making me moan. She undid my button and zipper of my jeans and looked up at me making me remove it and remove hers as well. I kissed up her legs and moved us under the covers looking at her.

Y/n:"I love you"I mumbled looking into her eyes making her peck my lips and look at me.

Hailey:"I love you more"She mumbled making me smile and connect our lips. The kiss was slow and passionate making my whole world feel like it was on fire. I kissed down her body and removed her lace underwear and moaned at the sight. Fuck I love her.

Y/n:"You're gonna a kill me"I said as I kissed up her legs going to her lips making her giggle a little. I looked at her and smiled seeing her eyes sparkle a little. She kissed my lips and moved her hands down my chest making me groan and bite her lip"Fuck"I moaned out as she slipped her hands in my boxes cupping my member.

Hailey:"I think someone missed me"She said making me moan.

Y/n:"Definitely"I said as she moved her hands up and down my member. I removed my boxes and hovered over her kissing her collarbone and moved lower.

Hailey:"Baby...stop teasing"She said making me kiss her lips and pull away slightly thrusting into her making her moan and throw her head back"Hmm...so big"She moaned as I kept a slow pace.

Y/n:"Fuck Hails... You feel amazing baby"I moaned in her ear as I fastened my pace a little making her grunt. I put my forehead against hers and stared at those hazel eyes that could hypnotise you.

Hailey:"Y/n...hmm I'm close"She said before moaning making me nod and adjust myself a little. Our eyes were locked on each other and it was almost as if we couldn't look away from each other. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me moan.

Y/n:"Hails... I'm close"I said making her nod and move her hips with mine making me go insane. I gave her one hard thrust making her throw her head back and close her eyes as her mouth hung open.

Hailey:"Oh my god! Y/n!"She cried out making me plant small kisses on her neck riding out her orgasm. She quickly switched our positions making me stare at her shocked as she straddled me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she started grinding down on me making me moan.

Y/n:"Fuck"I grunted out making her kiss my neck and circle her hips making mines buckle up"Fuck Hailey"I moaned out as I shot thick ropes into her making her moan and kiss me. I switched our positions so she was laying down making me crash on her body careful not to crush her. She kissed my neck and bit my ear a little making me groan.

Hailey:"Round two..."She in my ear making me look at her and kiss her.

Y/n:"Definitely"I said making her giggle.

40 or more votes guys.