I Want This Part 5.

Y/N POV.

We sat at the cafe talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company but it mostly consisted of Hailey talking and me starring and admiring her. Its like I couldn't get enough of her and to be honest I didn't mind.

Hailey:"Babe..."She said snapping me out of my gaze.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked sipping my latte.

Hailey:"Can we go back to the house?"She asked making me raise my eyebrow.

Y/n:"You feeling okay? Do you need a doctor or something?"I asked panicked. She giggled and kissed my lips stopping me from my rambling.

Hailey:"I'm fine babe I just wanna sit and cuddle with you....and do other things"She said making me smirk and nod. I paid the bill and made our way out of the cafe to the car.

We drove over to the house and rushed inside since it was freezing cold and Hailey and cold together is pretty bad. I was busy making popcorn and hot chocolate while she got blankets and movies ready. I walked to the couches and placed our hot chocolate and popcorn on the coffee table and sat beside her.

Y/n:"Hmm you're warm...."I said putting my face in her neck. She giggled and ran her fingers through my hair making me sigh.

Hailey:"You're comfortable"She said making me chuckle and pull away pecking her lips.

Y/n:"I love you"I said pulling away and looking at her. She smiled and kissed my lips pulling away slightly.

Hailey:"I love you"She said making me smile as I reconnected our lips again. She kissed back and put her hands on my neck pulling me closer while she laid back. I hovered over her and put my hands by the side of head holding myself up.

I traced her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted making me smile into the kiss. She moved her hands under my shirt and kept them there while I kissed her neck marking her. She let a soft moan escape making me smirk against her skin.

Hailey:"Babe.."She said making me pull away and look at her.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked looking at her. She looked flushed making me smirk a little. Still got it Y/l/n.

Hailey:"Let's watch a movie and then we can continue this later"She said making me nod and sit up. She moved between my legs and laid her head on my chest grabbing the popcorn.

Y/n:"Alright....so what movie?"I asked grabbing the remote and going on Netflix.

Hailey:"Hmm..."She said thinking of a movie. I smirked and looked at her.

Y/n:"Fifty Shades Of Grey"I said making her giggle and shake her head.

Hailey:"I already have Fifty Shades Of  Y/n....I'm good"She said making me chuckle and kiss her neck.

Y/n:"Good point"I said making her giggle and kiss my cheek. She looked at me and smiled big.

Hailey:"Let's watch Twilight"She said making me groan.

Y/n:"Hails......"I said groaning making her pout and kiss my lips.

Hailey:"Please *kiss* for *kiss* me *kiss*"She said looking at me.

Y/n:"Babe I watched all of them with you...."I said looking at her. She kissed my lips and sucked on it a little making me moan. She pulled away biting my lip a little and smiling at me.

Hailey:"Please"She said making me groan and nod. She kissed my face and pecked my lips"Thanks babe"She said making me nod and sigh.

We were watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 and I've watched it so many times and I could probably tell you every line there is. Hailey was completely focused on the movie making me smirk as an idea came to my head. The movie was almost ending and I wasn't really in the mood for part 2.