Bora Bora Part 4.

Y/N POV.

We were busying taking pictures and talking enjoying the sea breeze and the hot weather making us feel relaxed and at ease then when we were back home. I busy talking with the guys when I felt my hand being tugged a little making me look to see Bella with a child like smile on her face.

Bella:"Lets do Snapchat together"She said making me chuckle a little and nod. We were busy playing around with the filters and doing a few videos making us both laugh as we watched them.

Y/n:"Don't forget to tag"I said making her nod and smile. We kept on talking when the boat came to a stop making one of the instructors walk up to us and smile.

Instructor:"Miss Y/l/n If you and your friends wouldn't mind getting into some equipment and thereafter you can go and swim with the sharks and stingrays"He said making us and nod.

Y/n:"Sure"I gave him a small smile and walked over to the equipment making everyone stop and look at me.

Zayn:"You sure this is safe?"He asked making me laugh and nod grabbing a snorkelling set.

Y/n:"Guys they wouldn't suggest this if it wasn't safe"I said making them nod and grab a set like mines.

Tyga:"Got a point"He said making me chuckle and nod putting it on. I saw Hailey struggling a little making me chuckle a little and help her put the goggles on.

Hailey:"Thanks"She mumbled making me look at her and nod giving her a small smile. She pecked my lips and looked at me"I love you"She mumbled making me smile and kiss her not caring if people were watching us.

Y/n:"Hmmm....I love you too"I said pulling away and pecking her lips once more making her blush a little. She looked over my shoulder making me look at her confused and follow her gaze. Kendall was struggling to put her goggles on making me look at Hailey and sigh"Taco can help her"I mumbled making her hit my hand.

Hailey:"Y/n! She's your best friend...go help her"She said pushing me making me sigh and walk up to her to see her look at me and then down.

Y/n:"Here..."I said pulling it out from her tangled hair and put it over her head again and set it on her head properly"There you go...."I said giving her a small smile and then walking over to Hailey and the guys"Ready?"I asked as the girls joined us.

Kylie:"I'm not so sure about this now"She mumbled making me chuckle a little and shake my head.

Y/n:"Come on! You're a Jenner..nothing can stop you remember"I said making her roll her eyes but smile nonetheless.

Instructor:"All right since all of you are suited up then if you could follow me...."He said making us follow him"Two people can in at a time"He said making us nod.

Zayn:"Well its not me"He said making me chuckle and sigh.

Y/n:"Alright! I'll go"I said stepping forward making Kendall join me. I looked at her and smiled"Jenner"I said making her look at me then the sharks.

Kendall:"Just don't get us killed Y/l/n"She mumbled making me chuckle and look at her.

Y/n:"Never"I said chuckling and helping her in the water making her squeal a little making everyone jump besides me.

Kendall:"The waters cold!"She shrieked out making me laugh and shake me head while the others sighed in relief. Everyone slowly got in the water with scared looks making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Guys! Come on! You don't get to this everyday... Its a hundred percent safe, right?"I asked looking at the instructor making him nod and smile.