Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.

HAILEY'S POV.

I was beyond nervous at this point but I just have to man up and do it. I changed into my sweats and walked downstairs and saw Y/n helping the girls out. I walked towards them and tapped her shoulder making her turn around. She looked me up and down making me blush a little.

Hailey:"Can we talk?"I asked looking up at her. She smiled and nodded putting the bag of popcorn down.

Y/n:"Outside?"She asked. I nodded and followed her outside. I saw everyone give me a thumbs up while I nodded and looked forward biting my lip. We sat down near Kylie's fireplace and I saw them all looking at us making me feel a little more nervous. I felt a cold chill making me shiver a little"Cold?"She asker. I nodded making her pull off her jersey leaving her in a shirt.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"I'll be fine...you're cold"She said. I slipped her jersey on and instantly felt warm and not to mention it smelled like her making me smile a little.

Hailey:"I wanted to talk to you"I said making her nod and move closer to me.

Y/n:"Uh I also wanted to"She said. I was trying to process those words properly and regretted it. What if she say's we should just distance ourselves? What if she doesn't want anything to do with me. I shook my head and looked at her nodding.

Hailey:"You can go first..."I said making her nod. She took a deep breathe she and looked at me and intertwined our fingers.

Y/n:"I wanna tell you exactly what happened"She said making nod"When you were gone out of town I was honestly a mes. I missed you like crazy and I felt like a part of me was missing"She said taking a deep breathe"I went out with Freya and Hanna since Freya was having lunch with a friend. She invited me so I said yes cause it gave me opportunity to spend time with my sisters and maybe just distract myself from missing you so much-"

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Let me finish... Please"She said making me nod"We had lunch and then when Freya and Hanna went to get the car we started talking. When I said goodbye she asked for a hug which I gave and then when she pulled away she kissed me. I swear on my life Hailey that I didn't kiss back and I pushed her away"She said moving closer to me and lifting my chin up"I miss you Hailey...I miss more then anything in this entire world and not being able to hold or kiss you is driving me insane and these past few weeks without you drove me insane and when you broke up with me I couldn't even describe how I felt-"

Hailey:"Y/n...."I said cutting her off and looking at her. Her eyes were a little glassy and I could tell she was holding back tears.

Y/n:"I'm lost without you"She said looking at me"I feel as if there's nothing for me to do or feel when I'm not with you. You make me feel thing's I haven't felt before and it's scary but at the same time exciting cause god I'm so in love with you"She said making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy and my heart beat out of my chest.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"It's true Hailey. I love you and I'm in love with you and I know it's late and we're not together but-"I cut her off by jumping on her and kissing her. She was surprised as t first but kissed back wrapping her arms around my waist and bringing me closer to her.

I straddled her and put my hands on each side of her face as she traced my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. Her tongue explored my mouth making me moan into the kiss and her smile and move her hands down to my ass.