Don't Judge Me Part 2.

HAILEY'S POV.

I sighed and looked at them contemplating if I should or shouldn't. I mean they are my best friend's but they're also Y/n's. I took a deep breathe and looked at them.

Hailey:"She cheated on me"I said. They all looked at me shocked and shook their heads.

Kendall:"What? No way!"She said shaking her head.

Bella:"Y/n? Cheat on you? Never!"She said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Hailey:"Well she did with some Natalie or something"I said making them frown"She took part in fast and the furious"I said making them nod.

Gigi:"Are you sure?"She asked. I nodded and sighed. I was holding in my tears trying not to break down in front of them.

Kylie:"Hails? Are you okay?"She asked worried. I nodded and shook my head.

Hailey:"Yeah can we just go...I wanna go home"I said. They nodded and drive over to my place. The drive was quite and really awkward.  I saw Y/n's car and groaned making them give me a small smile.

Bella:"She really wanted to see you"She said. I sighed and saw her sitting on the stairs. She saw the car drive in and woke up instantly. I got out and walked to my door.

Y/n:"Hey Babe"She said making me roll my eyes and walk in. She looked at the girls who walked right past her.

Hailey:"What do you want?"I asked looking at her. The girls just walked to the living room leaving us in the kitchen alone.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"She asked confused"Hails I haven't seen you in three weeks and I missed my girlfriend"She said walking towards me trying to hold me. I moved back making her frown.

Hailey:"You don't get to do that"I said making her look at me confused.

Y/n:"Babe what did I-"

Hailey:"Don't call me that!"I said making her frown. I saw the girls walk in and I sighed"Just go Y/n. I don't want you here"I said. She walked towards me making me take a step back.

Y/n:"Hailey what did I do?"She asked. I couldn't take it anymore so I just let it all out.

Hailey:"I saw the pictures Y/n and  I saw everything. How could you do that to me? After everything I've been through! After everything you've been through and you do it to me huh! So was she an actress Y/n? Was she attractive enough for you?"I asked on the verge of tears.

Y/n:"Hailey I have no idea what you're taking about"She said. I took out my phone and threw it at her. She caught and looked at it wide eyed"I can explain-"

Hailey:"Just get out"I said. She shook her head and walked towards me grabbing my hands making me look at her.

Y/n:"Hailey-"

Hailey:"God Y/n just go! I wish I didn't see those pictures Y/n. They hurt me more then anything. They hurt me so much Y/n that I was blind!"I said breaking down and pulling my hands away from her.

Y/n:"Hailey I didn't cheat on you! Girls you have to believe me"She said looking at them. They all looked down and shook their heads.

Kendall:"Leave Y/n"She said making Y/n shake her head.

Y/n:"No you have to let me explain"She said. I shook my head and pointed at the door.

Hailey:"Get out! Now!"I said making her look at me and shake her head.

Y/n:"Baby I didn't-"

Hailey:"Y/n! Get out!"I yelled making her step back and look at me. She had tears in her eyes making my heart break a little"We're over! Get out!"I said pushing her out. She stood outside my door with shock written all over her face as I slammed the door on her.