Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.

HAILEY'S POV.

The girls were running around everywhere looking for clothes for me to wear while I just sat there and watched them. They were busy arguing while I was busying messaging Y/n. They pulled my phone away from me making me groan.

Hailey:"Hey! I'm busy!"I said trying to get it back from Bella. She looked at the chat and smirked.

Bella:"Its only been two hours and you two can't even go that long without talking"She said making me roll my eyes.

Hailey:"We like talking...now can I have my phone back?"I asked as she typed something on my phone. She gave it to Gigi making me pout.

Gigi:"The guys are gonna get Y/n ready while we get you ready so lets get started"She said making me sigh and nod.

Time was flying and as time was flying I was getting more nervous. I was busy changing into my outfit when the door bell went off making the girls eyes go wide. Kendall ran out the room while the girls helped me with makeup and stuff.

Kendall:"Looks like we're a little late but you look hot so its worth it"She said making me laugh and shake my head. I woke up and walked to the mirror smiling.

Gigi:"Told you she'd look hot"She said making me laugh and them nod

Gigi:"Told you she'd look hot"She said making me laugh and them nod. The girls walked downstairs while I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I heard the guys laughing and Y/n's laugh making me smile and walk to the living room. The guys stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes. Y/n turned around and starred at me.

Y/n:"You...you"She stumbled with her words making me giggle a little. She smiled and woke up and walked up to me making me eye her and drool. She was wearing her ripped grey jeans with a white button up shirt and a white blazer making her look hot. Yeah, Y/n Y/l/n is the hottest person alive.

Hailey:"You look good"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"The guys put it together"She said making me nod. She looked me up and down and gave me a small smile"You look absolutely stunning, love"She said making me blush.

Hailey:"Thanks"I mumbled making her smile"We're gonna go guys"I said making them all nod.

Zayn:"Have fun!"He said making them all nod.

Abel:"Not to much Y/l/n"He said making her blush.

Y/n:"Bye"She said intertwining our hands and walking out. We walked outside and saw her Ferrari parked out"I know you planned it but it doesn't mean we can't ride in style"She said making me smile big and nod. She handed me the keys and walked to the door opening it"Princess"She said making me blush.

Hailey:"Thanks"I mumbled as I got into the car. She went to the other side and opened the door and got in. I started the car and drove to our destination. The drive was filled with laughs and jokes making me less nervous. She looked at me and pouted.