Bora Bora Part 7.

HAILEY'S POV.

I woke up to the sun beaming down on me making me groan a little and move. I heard Y/n groan making me giggle as she pulled me closer. The only thing covering us right now were the blankets which weren't very warm may I add.

Y/n:"Babe...its early"She mumbled hiding her face in my neck making me giggle.

Hailey:"It is but we have to go before the others notice we're gone"I said making me sigh.

Y/n:"Its fine....we're having some quality time"She mumbled making me laugh and wake up a little making me groan"Babe!"She said annoyed.

Hailey:"Come in lets go...."I said making her pull me back down and hover over me. She had a small smile on her lips and her Y/e/c eyes had a sparkle in them.

Y/n:"No good morning kiss?"She asked pouting making me giggle and peck her lips making her pout more.

Hailey:"Babe I'll kiss you more when we're in our room"I said making her smirk and lean closer to my lips.

Y/n:"You're weren't complaining last night and we did more then kiss on this beach"She said looking at me making me blush.

Hailey:"Shut up"I mumbled making her chuckle and pull away a little.

Y/n:"Babe there's nothing to be embarrassed of...plus it a part of life"She said making me blush even more.

Hailey:"I still can't believe last night happened"I said making her chuckle. She pecked my lips and then moved down to my neck making me bite my lip and close my eyes a little.

Y/n:"I can"She said between kisses making me moan and move my hands to her hair making he groan a little. She pulled away and smirked making me whine.

Hailey:"Y/n!"I said annoyed making her chuckle and move off me.

Y/n:"We should probably head back"She said making me pout and groan. I really need to learn to shut up

We changed into our clothes and got back on the boat driving back to the resort. We got off the boat and started walking to our room when we saw the others walking out making us freeze. Shit! Shit! Shit!

Kendall:"Hey guys...."She said with a smile and then raised an eyebrow at us"Didn't you'll wear that last night?"She said referring to our clothes making us look at each other and look down.

Zayn:"Ah I see"She said making Y/n groan and shake her head"Good job Y/l/n"He said making me blush and Y/n shake her head.

Y/n:"Well, we're gonna go shower"She said intertwining our hands making them nod.

Abel:"Thought I smelt sex..."He said walking by us making me blush and Y/n shake her head while they laughed. We walked to our room and then sighed.

Y/n:"They're gonna tease me for life now"She said making me shake my head.

Hailey:"Told you we should have left early"I said walking to the bathroom making her follow and shrug.

Y/n:"Doesn't mean I regret it...plus I enjoyed it"She said walking up to me and kissing my neck making me giggle. I pushed her away making her pout and turn the shower on.

Hailey:"Well I have to shower"I said making her smirk and run her hands down my arms.

Y/n:"Then I guess we should save water babe...you know"She said planting a kiss on my neck"For the environment"She said making me sigh.