I Want This Part 3.

HAILEY'S POV.

We sat by the fireplace sharing our dessert with each other and laughing at stupid jokes we made and stories we shared. It's like we never ran out of stories or information about each other making it a never ending conversation and I loved it.

Y/n:"I'll take these..."She said taking our dessert bowls to the kitchen. She walked back and sat next to me kissing my neck and sucking on it making me moan.

Hailey:"Let's go upstairs..."I said making her nod but still continue kissing my neck. I wrapped my legs and arms around her as she carried me up to our room placing me down on the bed. I felt the fluffy pillows under my head making me let out a sigh.

She sucked on my sweet spot making me let out a loud moan and arch my back a little. She blew on it making shivers run down my spine as I run my hands down her body. She moved to my jaw and then my lips making me moan when she bit my lip. Tonight's the night.

Hailey:"Y/n..."I said pulling away from her. She looked at me and licked her lips nodding.

Y/n:"Yes?"She asked breathless. I felt my heart beat faster and palms get sweaty making her lean in and kiss my lips slowly and passionately"You can tell me babe"She said pulling away and giving me a small smile making all my nerves fade.

Hailey:"I think tonights the night..."I said making her eyes go wide a little.

Y/n:"Babe I don't wanna rush you"She said looking at me making me smile.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Babe we don't have to do anything....we can just lay in bed and cuddle and watch old movies of you want and-"I cut her off by kissing her lips and cupping her cheeks pulling her closer. She pulled away and looked in my eyes making me melt under her gaze.

Hailey:"I want this"I said looking at her making her nod.

Y/N POV.

As soon as those words escaped her mouth I felt the whole world stop for a minute. I was beyond nervous for tonight and it scared me a little. This is gonna be her first time so I want it to be perfect for her. She deserves it.

Y/n:"Uh okay..."I said nervously. I could sense she was nervous making me sigh and calm down. Don't be nervous. I kissed her lips slowly and pulled away smiling at her"Don't be nervous"I said making her nod.

She kissed my lips softly and slowly making me smile and little and adjust myself so I was hovering over her. I put my hands by the side of her head and traced my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted.

She switched our positions so she was straddling me taking me by surprise. I sat  up straight and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She tugged my shirt making me pull away and pull it over my head and connect our lips again.

She started grinding down on me making me let put a loud throaty moan. I tugged her shirt a little making her pull away and remove her shirt throwing it somewhere in the room. I starred at her in awe making her blush.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful"I said connecting our lips again. I switched our positions and hovered over her kissing her with as much passion as I could. I moved lower leaving wet kissing going from her lips down her body to her jeans. I looked up at her"May I?"I asked making her nod.

Hailey:"Take it out"She said making me nod. I pulled her jeans down her long legs carefully removing them. I stood up and looked at her in complete awe. How can someone be so unbelievably beautiful.