Drifting Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Today myself and Payton are heading back to L.A and while Payton was upset I was beyond happy. I missed my girlfriend and the girls. I haven't even talked to her after the Gala but I guess we're both busy. This music video had me so busy I didn't even look at my phone for the last two days not to mention its dead as fuck.

We were packing up the last of my things well more like me since I heard some moans escape from Payton's room making me cringe a little. I looked at the time and sighed closing up my bag and working to Payton's room and banging in the door.

Y/n:"Payton! Can you guys speed it up  please... Our flight is in half an hour and we didn't even leave"I said making her let out a muffled okay. While those two were busy I answered a few emails and called the producer for the music video to see how it looks do far. I just finished up my call when I saw Perrie walk out.

Perrie:"Sorry for making you late Y/n"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Its quite fine....plus I've never seen her this happy so its fine"I said making her smile and nod. She looked at me and sent me a warm smile.

Perrie:"Well, I have to go. I have an interview later so bye Y/n/n"She said giving me a hug. I hugged back and sent a small smile.

Y/n:"Bye Perrie"I said making her smile and walk to the door. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs and saw Payton sitting on the couch smiling.

Payton:"Sorry-"

Y/n:"Its fine Payton really...now lets get going before we're completely late"I said making her nod and grab her things. We were in the car going to the airport when she looked at me nervously.

Payton:"Have you talked to the girls?"She asked making me frown and sigh.

Y/n:"No"I said pulling out my phone and showing her"Phones dead"I said making her nod and hand me the power bank.

Payton:"Okay...."She said. Something was off about her but I dismissed it cause she might be missing Perrie. We arrived at the airport and headed straight to the plane getting ready for a take off.

Y/n:"I'm gonna get some shut eye...I'm drained"I said making her nod. I closed my eyes and slowly let sleep consume with a small smile on my face. I can't wait to see Hailey.

*Skip plane ride*

We arrived in L.A and I was extremely grumpy mostly cause I was disturbed from my sleep. We pushed through paparazzi and drove over to my place.

Payton:"I'm staying by you for a while"She said making me nod. My phone was going off like crazy but I was way to tired to even look at it. We arrived at my place making me smile. I opened my door and saw my family making them smile big.

Hanna:"Y/n/n!"She yelled running to me and hugging me. I chuckled and hugged her back missing her. My whole family tackled myself and Payton in hugs making us chuckle and hug back. I pulled away and saw my brother in law making me smile. Oh did I forget to mention that my brother in law is Ian Somerhalder...well he is

Ian:"Hey Y/n/n"He said making me smile big and run to hug him. I haven't seen him in ages and I missed him.

Y/n:"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages"I said making him chuckle and nod.