Official Part 2.

HAILEY'S POV.

I heard Y/n's alarm go off making me groan. I moved a little and turned it off and went closer to Y/n. She was so warm and comfy that I could probably sleep for an eternity in her arms. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:00. I sighed and kissed her face making her move a little.

Hailey:"Baby...."I said making her groan and hide her face in my neck. I smiled and kissed the side off her face"Babe you have a interview"I said making her groan.

Y/n:"But baby...."She said in a husky voice that made me want to moan cause fuck that sounded hot. I cleared my throat and kissed her cheek.

Hailey:"Come on baby... Kris will kill you if you're late and you're never late"I said making her groan more. I sighed and smirked a little"If you get up now I'll come with you to your interview"I said. I felt her move a little and then look at me.

Y/n:"Really?"She asked looking at me with sleepy eyes. She looked so cute that it made me want to kiss the life out of her. I nodded and kissed her nose.

Hailey:"I will..."I said. I saw her smile and move aside making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"You should get ready babe... I'll wait"She said. I shook my head and smiled getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Y/N POV.

I'm laying in bed on my phone trying to contain my morning wood which by the way is extremely hard to contain considering my girlfriend is a walking goddess herself. I sighed and tried to ignore it till I saw her walk out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Oh fuck.

Hailey:"Sorry I forgot my clothes out here"She said making me nod. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap to cover the tent forming.

Y/n:"S-sure"I said still eyeing her. She looked at me weirdly but went off to the bathroom making me sigh in relief. I calmed down a little and tries to contain myself. I got out from bed and put my shoes and jersey on.

I sat on the bed and waited for her praying that she doesn't do or say anything that will make me more excited then I already am. I guess the only bad thing about having a hot girlfriend is having your friend downstairs like it way to much. She walked out and gave me a small smile.

Hailey:"Okay I'm ready"She said. I nodded and grabbed my phone and wallet walking to the car with her. While we were driving she put her hand on my thigh making me jerk the car a little.

Y/n:"Sorry...I thought I saw uh something on the road"I said making her look at me weirdly but nod. We arrived at my house and I couldn't be more happier"You can sit in my room if you want"I said making her nod. We went up to my room and I bolted straight for the bathroom.

I removed my clothes and let the cold cold water run over my body making me sigh. After my very cold shower and wrapped the towel a round my waist and walked out to see my clothes set out on the bed. I smiled and changed into my clothes and made my way downstairs to see her wearing my jacket and watching TV.

I walked over to her wrapped my arms around her making her jump a little but soon relax into my arms. I kissed her neck and jaw making her  let out a small moan making me smile. I kissed her cheek and sighed.

Y/n:"We should get going babe"I said making her nod. She woke up and pulled me to the car. I chuckled and saw her smile at me"What?"I asked.

Hailey:"Can I drive your car?"She asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes and a pout. I sighed knowing I couldn't say no to her or that face and handed her my car keys.