Who Would Have Thought Part 1.

HAILEY'S POV.

I was heading over to the Kardashian/Jenner household since Kendall and Kylie invited me for dinner. I was really nervous since I was going to meet Y/n. I've met Y/n and her family before but it was very quick. I've always had this physical attraction to Y/n but from what Kenny has told me she's a sweetheart.

I arrived at the house and heard loud laughter and music from inside. I took a deep breathe and hopped out my car. I walked to the door and stood still. Okay you can do this....so what if Y/n is your celebrity crush and you are basically obsessed with her and her music. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door opened reveling a very happy Kendall.

Kendall:"Hails!"She yelled pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. I chuckled and hugged her back.

Hailey:"Kenny!"I yelled making her laugh and pull away. She looked at me and smirked"What?"I asked. She pulled me in the house and looked at me.

Kendall:"So you know who's here right"She said smirking. I looked at her confused and shook my head.

Hailey:"Nope"I said popping the p. I looked at her curiously and raised an eyebrow"Why?"I asked. I knew who was here but I just played dumb for a minute. 

Kendall:"Don't play dumb with me Hails. I know you're freaking out in the inside"She said. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Hailey:"Okay fine! So do I look good?"I asked her. She chuckled and pulled me towards the kitchen.

Kendall:"You always look good"She did making me smile big. I let her drag me to the kitchen and froze when I saw her. The famous Y/n Y/s/n Y/I/n.

Everyone stopped and looked at me and I just blushed and looked down feeling nervous under her stare. I looked up and saw her looking at me with a small smile.

Kendall:"Y/l/n family this is Hailey Baldwin"She said. Her family laughed shook their heads at Kendall.

Y/d/n:"We know Kenny"He said. She just stuck her tongue out at them while I laughed at her behaviour.

(A/n:Your sisters names are Freya and Hanna.)

Hailey:"Hey"I said waving shyly. They chuckled and smiled at me.

Freya:"We wont bite"She said.

Hanna:"Wait I'm pretty sure we've met"She said. Y/n just kept her eyes on my making me more nervous.

Hailey:"Uh yeah we did..it was a quick meet and greet kinda thing"I said. They nodded.

Kylie:"Well Hails that's Y/d/n,Y/m/n,Freya,Hanna and Y/n"She said smirking at the end along with all her sisters. Her sisters and them knew I had a thing for Y/n and always tease me about it.

Y/n:"Hey love"She said smiling. I almost died when I heard her talk. Her accent mixed with her good looks can make you lose your mind.

Hailey:"H-hey"I said mentally face palmed myself. Everyone laughed and her sisters just shook their heads at their sister.

Freya:"Mind her, she's a bit of a flirt"She said. I just nodded. I don't mind.

Hanna:"Yeah and we're a bit abnormal... All false statement's by the way"She said making us all laugh.