Who Would Have Thought Part 6.

Y/N POV.

I stood there frozen in my spot. I was freaking the fuck out and not to mention this whole thing was going to be awkward and fucked up. I cleared my throat and put a fake smile on my face.

Y/n:"Hey Justin (Bieber)"I said smiling at him. He returned it and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and pulled away.

Justin:"God I haven't seen you in ages"He said. I nodded and put my hands in my pockets.

Y/n:"Yeah..works been hectic and I don't really have time you hang out anymore"I said. He nodded and gave me a smile.

Justin:"Yeah we should hang out sometime...maybe catch a movie or something. Just like the old days"He said. I nodded and gave him a smile. Justin and I have been friends for a few tears now and it's not that I didn't like the guy it's more like I didn't like what he did to Hailey.

Y/n:"Yeah we should-"I was cut off when I heard a sweet voice calling my name. I froze and felt like the whole stopped for a minute.

Hailey:"Y/n what's taking-"She said looking at me then stopping. She froze and looked behind me frowning.

Y/n:"Uh..."I was beyond lost for words and not to mention this whole thing was awkward as fuck.

Justin:"Uh hey Hailey"He said walking to the side of me and waving at her. She shook her head and gave him a small smile.

Hailey:"Hey Justin"She said. I was literally in the middle of them and I was just awkwardly standing there rocking on my feet. They called out my order and I thanked the gods for it. I grabbed our food and turned to Justin.

Y/n:"Uh I'll meet up with you soon...maybe when I'm free"I said making him nod and walk out. She didn't say a word to me making me nervous"Hails-"She walked away from me to our table making me groan. 

I walked to our table and put the food down looking at her. She had a frown on her pretty face and her eyes a little glassy. I moved closer to her and and gave her small smile.

Y/n:"You okay?"I asked looking at her.

Hailey:"Not really"She said sniffing and a tear rolling down her cheek. I frowned and wrapped my arm around her making her put her face in my neck.

Y/n:"I'm sorry....I didn't know he was gonna be here and I tried to get away but he wanted to talk and then you came and-"I took a deep breathe and kissed her head"I'm sorry"I said again. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled more into my neck.

Hailey:"You couldn't have known Y/n/n"She said pulling away and looking at me. She still had her arms wrapped  me making me want to kiss her more. Stop Y/l/n.

Y/n:"I know but I'm sorry for upsetting you"I said wiping her tears away. I kissed her forehead and looked back at her"How's about I make a deal with you"I said making her smile and nod.

Hailey:"Okay I'm listening...."She said.

Y/n:"How's about we eat our Mac Donald's and then after we can get ice cream or whatever you want"I said making her smile big.

Hailey:"Really?"She asked. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Really"I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush a little.

Hailey:"Hmm I'm to comfy to move now"She said. I chuckled and nodded because I was comfortable as well.

Y/n:"Me too...I don't mind eating like this"I said referring to the way we were sitting. She nodded and adjusted herself a little"But you need to feed me since my arms are wrapped around you"I said making her blush and nod.