Bora Bora Part 6.

Y/N POV.

I opened my eyes a little adjusting to the light in the room groaning a little. I felt someone move making me look at see Kylie and Kendall holding me like little kids do when they have bad dreams. I smiled a little and ran my hand through my hair making sure not to wake them up.

I looked out Kendall's glass door and saw that today was sunny and looked beautiful which meant we would have a good day today...hopefully. I was lost in my own little world when I felt them both shift a little making me look at them to see then rubbing their eyes and groaning.

Kylie:"Its so early"She mumbled putting her head under the pillow making me chuckle. That's where I got it from....

Kendall:"Go back to sleep"She mumbled cuddling me making me chuckle and kiss both their heads.

Y/n:"I'm pretty sure its not early...."I said making them both look at me.

Kylie:"What makes you say that?"She asked making me point to the clock hanging in the wall showing that it was a few minutes past ten which meant everyone was up and at breakfast by now.

Kendall:"Crap!"She said jumping out of bed with Kylie making me chuckle and shake my head grabbing my phone while they ran around the room. I checked my phone and saw a goodnight text from Hailey making me smile a little.

Y/n:"Girls... Where are we-"

Kendall:"We are gonna have breakfast here since we don't wanna get mobbed by people...."She said running to the bathroom while Kylie started looking for clothes. I nodded and scrolled through my social media waiting for both girls to finish. I was busy watching a video when someone threw a towel on my face making me groan.

Y/n:"What was that for?!"I said looking at them making them roll their eyes and sigh.

Kylie:"We finish shower ten minutes ago, go shower!"She said making me put my phone down and walk to the bathroom.

Y/n:"They're definitely Kris Jenner's daughters"I mumbled closing the door.

Kendall&Kylie:"Heard that!"They yelled making me chuckle and shake my head. After my much needed shower I walked out the room and saw them both putting makeup and doing their hair making me walk to the bed and grab my clothes.

Y/n:"Forgot these..."I said making them smirk and look away making me look at them confused but dismiss it. I was walking back to the bathroom when I heard Kylie.

Kylie:"Nice love bite Y/n"She said making me look at them confused. Kendall pointed to my neck making me look down and clear my throat.

Y/n:"Thanks"I mumbled walking to the bathroom hearing a few giggles making me shake my head.

I changed and walked out the room to see them gone making me grab my phone and walk out to see everyone talking. I greeted them a good morning and saw Hailey outside admiring the view making me smile and walk outside. I walked behind her and put my hands on either side of her and kissed her neck making her jump a little but then relax. She turned around and smiled at me making me smile back.

Y/n:"Morning beautiful"I said making her blush and wrap her arm around my neck.

Hailey:"Morning hot stuff"She said making me chuckle and shake my head. I pecked her lips and pulled away slightly.

Y/n:"Sorry I didn't text you last night...I only saw the text this morning and-"I was cut off by sweet strawberry lips on mine.

Hailey:"Babe its fine...how was it?"She asked making me smile.