Feeling's Part 1.

Y/N POV.

These few days that went by after the interview have been a bit hectic but good. People are going crazy over myself and Hailey's relationship which we find entertaining. I was flying to New York with her since she has a photoshoot there and I have a concert there.

Hailey:"I can't believe you're coming to New York with me"She said jumping on me and kissing my face. I chuckled and rolled us over so I was hovering over her.

Y/n:"Well, it's a good thing we can spend some time together in New York...maybe you could show me around"I suggested making her giggle.

Hailey:"Babe you've been to New York a hundred times... I'm sure you know it pretty well"She said. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

Y/n:"I do but I'd like to see it in your eyes baby"I said making her smile and a small blush creep onto her face. I starred at her in awe wanting to tell her I love her right then and there but I couldn't.

My feelings for Hailey have been increasing and it's really hard at times to stop myself from telling her that I love her. Every time I look at her my heart skips a few beats and my stomach does flips like crazy. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a sweet kiss on my lips.

Hailey:"Baby you zoned out again...."She said looking at me. I shook my head and gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"Sorry...I'm just thinking about the concert"I said. She studied me for a moment and then nodded. She kissed my lips and pulled back pouting.

Hailey:"As much as I want to continue this...I have lunch with the girls"She said making me pout. She kissed my pout making me smile a little then smash our lips back together. I traced her bottom lip asking for entrance which she denied"Baby..."She said pulling away. I kissed her neck earning a small moan for her"I really need to go"She said. I sighed and pulled away.

Y/n:"We are continuing later Miss Baldwin"I said making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Definitely"She said making me smile. I pecked her lips once more before waking up and sitting next to her.  She got up and and gave me a quick peck before grabbing her stuff"I'll see you later baby"She said. I smiled and nodded as she waked out.

Y/n:"Bye my love"I said as she closed the door. I threw my head back and groaned thinking about her. God I'm falling so hard for her.

HAILEY'S POV.

As I was driving through the busy streets of LA I couldn't help but think how weird Y/n has been acting lately. She has been zoning out a lot lately but I guess cause it because of work but the morning are extremely weird. I arrived at the restaurant and greeted the girls.

Bella:"Hails"She said snapping my out of my thoughts. I shook my head and looked at them.

Hailey:"Hmm yeah?"I asked looking at them. The all sighed and looked at me.

Kendall"What's wrong?"She asked me. I sighed and looked at them.

Hailey:"I don't know...Y/n has been acting weird recently..."I said making them all look at each other then me.

Kylie:"What kind of wired?"She asked.

Hailey:"Just zoning out..but that's probably cause of work"I said making them nod"But the mornings are super weird"I said making them laugh"What?"I asked confused.

Gigi:"Hails...you have to know why"She said looking at me. I shrugged making them shake their heads.

Bella:"You're way to innocent at times"She said. I frowned and pouted.