Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.

HAILEY'S POV.

Hailey:"I want us back together Y/n"I blurted out making her look at me shocked. Shit! Shit! Shit!

Y/n'"Uh....Hailey-"

Hailey:"Y/n I know I hurt you and I know that what I did was wrong but it was a mistake Y/n and I'm really sorry"I said waking up and sitting next to her"Y/n no one makes me feel the way you make me feel-"

Y/n:"Justin does"She said making me frown. I took a deep breathe and looked at her.

Hailey:"Y/n what happened between me and Justin was huge mistake.....when I saw him at the Gala my old feelings came back and it just felt weird"I said looking at her. If you only knew.

Y/n:"When we went out....after I took you to the pier and we went to Mac Donald's.... You saw him there"She said looking at me"Did you feel anything?"She asked making me bite my lip.

Hailey:"No....at the time I was still mad at him for what he did to me and I just wanted to forget him...and us"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Don't you think you think you should have felt that way at the Gala as well"She said making me sigh. Here we go.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Hailey... What you did killed me. It was like I didn't know how to feel anymore"She said looking at me"When I met you everything changed for me and I felt like maybe I could fall in love again and I did-"

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Just let me finish"She said making me nod"Hailey I still love....but I don't think we could get back together... Its hard for me Hailey. You ignored me for weeks and then I find out that you're cheating on me with your ex who you loved more then life"She said looking at me with her voice cracking a little"How do you expect me to get over that?"She asked making me look down. 

Hailey:"I know I hurt you and I really am sorry Y/n but I miss you"I said cupping her face and looking at her"Y/n I made the biggest mistake off my life and I know that what I did is unexplainable and wrong but I want you back Y/n"I said looking at those Y/e/c eyes"I want us back baby"I said making her sigh. God why can't I tell you what really happened

Y/n:"Hailey I don't think-"

Hailey:"Let me make it up to you"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Hailey-"

Hailey:"Please.... Please Y/n"I said begging her. I don't care if I looked petty or desperate. I love her and I will fight for her. She looked at me as if she was debating with herself.

Y/n:"Okay....But don't get your hopes up"She said making me smile and nod. I kissed her cheek and pulled away wide eyed and blushing making her blush as well but clear her throat"We should go inside...."She said making me nod and get up following her inside.

As we walked inside I saw everyone look at us making us both just stand there awkwardly. I looked at the girls and gave them a thumbs up making them smile while the guys smirked knowingly. Y/n walked to the theatre room when the guys got up and faced me.

Zayn:"Don't screw this up Hails"He said making me nod. I looked at them and smiled.

Hailey:"Lets go watch some movies"I said making them smirk and nod.  We walked to the theatre room and saw the guys laughing while Y/n sat there with a annoyed look on her face. I laughed a little knowing the guys were probably teasing her.