Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.

HAILEY'S POV.

Everyone looked at Y/n and Kylie confused wondering what on earth is Kylie talking about. Y/n also looked a little confused when realisation hit her making her nod and chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Oh you mean the new music"She said making the guys look at her wide eyed.

Zayn:"What new music?"

Abel:"You didn't tell us!"

Tyga:"Which artist?"

Taco:"Is it a girl? If its a girl I want the number"He said. Y/n looked at them and chuckled.

Y/n:"Guys calm down....its just a few new songs with-"

Gigi:"Tell me!"She said making us all nod but look more calmer then them.

Y/n:"Well, I'm working with DJ Khaled right now and I maybe...."She said trailing off and looking at the floor"Kicked Justin out of the track"She said making us all look at her wide eyed.

Bella:"What do you mean kick him off the track?"She asked making Y/n scratch her neck and sigh.

Y/n:"Well, He was suppose to feature on the song and then DJ Khaled called me up and said he wanted me instead"She said making me look at her wide eyed. Well she is hotter and better.

Hailey:"You are better anyways"I said making them all look at me and smirk while Y/n smiled and nodded letting out a small laugh.

Y/n:"Thanks Hails"She said making me nod and blush. She chuckled a little and then woke up sighing"So I'm gonna go shower and then we can talk more"She said making us all nod. As soon as I saw her walk up the stairs I turned to everyone.

Hailey:"Okay I need your help"I said making them nod.

Kylie:"Okay what is it?"She asked.

Hailey:"Well, I wanna take Y/n out and spend some time together and just have a normal day and I want it to be perfect since everything she did for me was perfect-"

Abel:"Alone time huh"He said smirking making me hit his hand and roll my eyes playfully.

Hailey:"Anyways I want it to be perfect.... So any ideas?"I asked making them all think. Zayn looked at me and smiled.

Zayn:"When she first met you...where did she take you?"He asked making me smile a little.

Hailey:"The pier"I said making them all smile and Zayn nod.

Zayn:"Exactly! Take her to all the places you two went and remind her of all the good times you two had together and show her you want this"He said.

Kendall:"You do want this?"She asked making me look at her like she had three heads.

Hailey:"Of course I want this!"I said like it was obvious cause it was.

Gigi:"Then go for it"She said making me nod.

Bella:"Hails I know this is a sore topic but.....when are you gonna tell Y/n about what happened between you and-"She was cut off by Y/n walking in the kitchen and smiling at us. She walked over to the fridge and groaned.

Y/n:"Oh my god! I'm so hungry"She said groaning. I laughed a little and grabbed my keys.

Hailey:"Come in...lets go get some food"I said making her look at me and smile big.

Y/n:"God bless your soul"She said running out the door making myself and the others laugh. I walked out and saw her sitting in the car with seat belt on with a child like grin in her face. She's so cute! I walked to the car and hopped in making her smile even bigger.