The Start Of Something New Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Let me..."I mumbled making her look at me curiously. I rubbed lotion in her long long legs and then moved to the rest of her body. Once I finished I leaned closer to her lips and heard her breathe hitch"You're mine later"I said making her nod and bite her lip. I smiled and pulled away making her take a deep breathe and continue changing while I laid in bed watching.

Hailey:"If you're done starring Y/l/n we can go and have breakfast now"She said snapping my out of my thoughts making me blush a little and wake up putting my shoes on. We walked to the kitchen making me sit down on the stool and show her the bag.

Y/n:"I brought breakfast earlier"I said making her run and take the bag away from me and sitting next to me digging into the bag. I chuckled a little making her look at me and shrug.

Hailey:"What? I'm hungry"She said making me put my hands up in defence. She laid out the things I bought and moaned once she took a bite out of a muffin"I love you so much"She said taking another bite making me laugh.

Y/n:"Me or the muffin?"I asked making her peck my lips and go back to her food.

Hailey:"Both"She said making me laugh and grab my muffin and eat.

Y/n:"I remember how you said you've been craving it so I thought why not and as you can see I most probably bought the whole damn bakery"I said making her laugh and kiss my lips once again.

Hailey:"Thanks babe"She said making me smile and kiss her.

Y/n:"You're very welcome"I said pulling away making her smile and kiss my jaw.

Hailey:"Is it bad if I'm also craving your coffee?"She said making me chuckle and wake up.

Y/n:"You like it strong right?"I asked making her smile and nod. We had our breakfast and caught up with each other and then left for the photoshoot. It wasn't much of a drive since it was just twenty minutes from Hailey's apartment.

We arrived at the photoshoot and as soon as we arrived on set we were put to work. They talked us through everything and gave us a few instructions making us nod and mumble a few okays.

"Alright so you two's dressing room is right here"She said showing us two doors making us nod and walk in. I changed into my first outfit and walked out seeing Hailey getting a little make up done. Our first shoot was very hands on if you get what I mean and I was minding to be honest. It was wet on the street with a little rain and us standing in the middle doing a few poses and someone intense stares that we got lost in.

"Show me some love guys! Some passion"He said making me twirl Hailey around and bring her in for a kiss taking her by surprise at first but kiss back resting her hand in my chest making a few clicks go off"Perfect!"He said as we pulled away"Alright guys! Next outfits"He said making us walk to our dressing rooms and change.

We did a few single shots with us alone which we pretty easy since it was only a few. They day carried on with us doing different shots and changing into different outfits but it was enjoyable since we were working together. This was the final shot and myself and Hailey couldn't be more happier.

"Alright guys! Last one..give me a wow factor!"He said making me smirk a little. I put my hands in her front jean pockets and kissed her neck making her freeze a little but go along with it"Perfect guys! Just a few more!"He said making face her and lean forward to kiss her lips only to kiss her cheek making the photographer go insane"Yes Hailey! I'm loving it"He said making her giggle a little while I chuckled"Alright we're done guys! It was a pleasure working with you"He said making us smile and nod.

We went to our dressing rooms and changed into our normal clothes and walked out going over to the photographer looking at the pictures from today. I saw the pictures of us and it looked perfect but the pictures of Hailey blew me away...she was literally made for this.