Run!

My life hasn't been an easy one. I've been running ever since I could remember - from my pack... my alleged family- The one group of people that was supposed to love and trust me. But I guess the most unfortunate things happen to those who least deserve it.

When I was little I was involved in an accident. It costed me my family. My father - Alpha Baxtor and my mother- Luna Katherine. They led the once powerful pack of Blood moon. We were governed -like all packs by the royal pack. The royal pack consists of the royal court, Alpha king and everything else that entails the entire werewolf civilization.

My parent's death caused a dent in my pack. I was six when my parents had died and because of my age, My power was stripped from me by my own uncle. He stole my father's pack-my pack. He abused me for many years.

The influence of the new alpha- my uncle, Alpha Jacob caused the entire pack to loathe me. I've been emotionally and physically beaten and I was weak. My wolf - Grace, hardly spoke to me due to the lack of nutrition but when she did she gave me solace and support. It was when I turned 15 that I actually ran away from my pack. I ran and I literally felt the ties and strings with my old pack detach from me.

That brings us to where I am now. A free-spirited rogue with a fresh take on life.

I am currently running... from the police. I tend to run a lot. I have a habit of always being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's not my fault, it just happens. I've finally managed to escape on all fours. My wolf was pure white and had the bluest eyes ever. Grace and I spoke often after I ran away and we've bonded over the years. I finally managed to shift back and was about to put on clothes when an arrow struck my shoulder. I ran the fastest I could in my human form. I must have been running for hours, unable to shift because of the injury and with who ever shot me hot on my tracks.

I ran into a thick forest. The smell of earth and pine hitting my nostrils. It was like heaven. I stopped running after I acknowledged I was alone. I was about to walk further into the peaceful forest when I was shot on my leg. With much difficulty, I turned around and my eyes met my attacker- rogues- three of them.

Rogues-like me, are either kicked out of their pack for committing a crime or because they were survivors of a pack war. It is for this reason that wolves in a pack see us as rabid and vile creatures. We are seen as werewolves who have the capability to bring bad-luck and problems to a pack. Rogues kill for fun and hurt people. I am different- tough but different. If you don't provoke me I won't provoke you. Within seconds the rogues dropped dead and I was confused.

A loud voice boomed followed by several growls, " Why are you on pack territory, Rogue ? "

A man with green eyes, brown hair and a body that makes you want to drool shouted. His jawline was so defined. He stood in front of me waiting for a reply. He's chest was bare and he had an eight-pack. He was so... dreamy. He threw me a big shirt and i was grateful.I changed into it immediately.

"Sorry I'll be on my way. I was just trying to stay out of trouble ", I said as I clutched my wounds not wanting to loose more blood than I already did.

"You expect us to believe that you filthy, rouge! "He looked me up and down . After shifting and getting shot there was no time to change. I wasn't ashamed of my body. I worked really hard to have a toned, hour - glass figure.

He spoke again but all I heard was muffled sounds and my vision began to blur. Dark spots clouded my vision and the last thing I remember was the hot man running towards me.
---
I woke up in a cell. I looked around and there were other criminals inside. I was still clouthed and thankful to be in a cell alone. My wounds have healed. The cell I was in was dark and the walls were about 20 meters tall. It was cold and wet. We must have been underground. I could see some light from a small hole in the wall a little above me. I stood up and the inmates cheered to see a woman after so long. The guards made them quiet down and when they were out of sight I climbed the bars to see outside.

The hole was the size of a fist. All I saw was grass. Nothing else. Just grass.

Well that was hopeful -Grace said

Shut up, Grace. - I replied

On my way down I slipped on the wet bars. I dislocated my shoulder and was in a lot of pain. I screamed and a guard saw my condition. He opened the gate and popped my shoulder back in. He tied my arms with rope to prevent me from climbing again.

"Stupid rouge! ", he spat

Instantly I wrapped the rope between my hands around his neck and held him firmly.

"One move and I'll snap your neck like a twig. You are going to escort me out of here. Do you understand? "I demanded.

"I'd rather die", I applied pressure to his neck and he winced.

"We have an agreement. My freedom for your life ", we began walking.

He took me out of the dungeons and it was when we entered a beautiful circular room with white marble floors and a elegant table in the middle with a vase of red roses on top that I realised where I was. I was on royal pack land... the royal pack emblem hung on a wall. The alpha here is vicious and he doesn't take kindly to rogues. There are stories about him and how cruel he is. He tourtores and kills innocent people. They say I'm a monster when he is a real one.

Everything was quite here... too quiet. I looked around and the next thing you know I'm surrounded by at least twenty royal guards.

Rebecca.. we're dead.

My 5'4 body can take them on I chanted. A mirror hung on the wall... my strawberry red hair was untidily open and my green eyes were dull. My skin was so pale.

I looked around me and I was being attacked. A guard came at me with a knife, upon his strike I put my hands forward so he cut the rope. I kicked him and dropped him. I knocked him out. I hit, punched and kicked around 13 more guards until the most purest scent hit my nostrils. It smelled of mint and fresh pine. I looked around and I saw him-my mate.He wore a blue suit. It hugged his muscles perfectly. He was tall, maybe 6'2 - with grayish - blue eyes, bulging muscles, a sharp jawline and brown hair. He had a slight stubble that screamed out danger. He looked at me in disgust and fury.
"Who are you? " he boomed

I stood still. " Rebecca B- blake", he was the alpha. The king of all werewolves. The ultimate alpha. He was a monster. Telling him my real name would cause my downfall. He'll alert Alpha Jacob that he found me and it will be my funeral.

"Guards! ", he shouted

" Yes, Alpha Xander? "

"Take her back to the dungeons and get her something proper to wear. ", he demanded.

Does he not know we're mates? -Grace asked

Maybe we need to touch him -I said.

I hit the two guards who came towards me and knocked them out. Xander jumped onto me and he's stone cold eyes softened - only for a second. When he touched me sparks flew. He jumped off me in horror.

" Mate", he said protectively. He handed me his suit jacket.

I put it on and buttoned it up.

"Take her to a room in the palace! ", he boomed and left... disappearing into the passageway.