W O N W O O | Drug

A request from @my_names_chloe

[ A / N : sorry for making you wait! ]

You watch the clip that your boyfriend, Wonwoo, has sent to you. It is a video of him and his members fooling around in the backstage whilst preparing for their performance yesterday. He has intended to sent you immediately after the concert ended yesterday but he was so exhausted he forgot to do so.

You smile lovingly at your boyfriend. You are glad to know that he is happy and content with his career despite his busy schedules. Although Wonwoo is on a world tour with his members, he has never failed to call or at least message you once a day. He always updates you with his practices and rehearsals. During his off days, he will meet you on Skype and you really appreciate his dedication and commitment.

You type in your replies and tell him to get enough rest during his off days. He has three off days before the next concert he is embarking in Hong Kong. You really hope that he can rest well and take care of himself.

"Chloe!"

You jump and lift your head to look at the person standing in front of you with widened eyes. You stare at the familiar face in disbelief and surprise.

"W-Why are you here?" you exclaim as a huge grin tugs on the sides of your cheeks. You must be too engrossed in the video Wonwoo has sent you to realise that the person you have been missing for a month is standing right in front of you.

"I have a few days off so I thought that I should come back to see you before I leave for another concert." Wonwoo says as he looks at you while wearing a similar smile.

You quickly jump off the bed and run towards him. He receives you with both arms and wrap them around you as you melt into his embrace. You wrap your arms around his torso tightly as you sob into his chest.

You have not realise how much you missed him and how much you yearned to be in his arms like this until now.

"Why are you crying, Chloe..." Wonwoo says, chuckling, as he strokes your hair. He rests his chin on the top of your head and smells your shampoo. He smiles when he inhales a strawberry scent. You still uses the same shampoo, the one with strawberry scent which Wonwoo once said he likes it on you.

"I-I j-just missed you s-so much." you say between sniffs. You smile and bury your face in his chest, not caring whether his shirt is wet from your tears because you know Wonwoo does not mind it.

"I missed you too." Wonwoo whispers into your ear. He really mean it. When he was not able to call you, he would smile sheepishly at the poloroid of you and him taken at the amusement park a year ago. He always thinks of you before he goes up on stage because to him, you are his vitamin. You are what keeps him going even during the hardest time.

His deep voice sends shivers running through your spine and you tremble in his arms. He feels it and purposely breathes near your ear so you can hear his breathing clearly and also to allow his hot breath to tickle your skin.

"Stop it." you chuckle and pull away to playfully punch his chest. Wonwoo laughs and places one of his hands on your waist to hold you close to him, as if he is afraid that you may leave him again. He uses the other hand to dab the tears on your cheeks while you gaze into his eyes lovingly.

"I want to stay close to you." he admits and pulls you into his chest again, "It was so difficult without you."

You smile at the realisation that you are so vital to him. "What was difficult?" you ask softly while you listen to his heart beat. It is peaceful, but slightly faster than a usual resting person's heartbeat. It must be your impact.

"Everything. I couldn't practice and rehearse well. I couldn't eat and sleep well knowing that you are so far away from me. I could send you messages but I could not see for myself whether you are safe or not." Wonwoo states sincerely and you can feel his emotions through his word. You also felt the same emotions as him when he was away.

"Me too." you say, "I was worried that you would skip meals and work too hard. You always forget to rest despite my countless reminders. I couldn't even see for myself whether you are resting enough."

"Thank you."

You pull away from Wonwoo to look at him. There are tears in his eyes while he looks at you as if nothing else in the world matters to him.

"Why?" you ask, completely oblivious to your importance.

"For being a drug." Wonwoo says and you cannot help but laugh at the statement.

"How am I a drug?" you ask and tilt your head to a side, curious to hear his answer.

Wonwoo smiles as he caresses your cheek with one hand and the other hand plays with your hair. "Once I start loving you, I can't stop. I can't seem to back away because I'll be nothing without you. I'm weak without you. You make me strong, Chloe."