J O S H U A | Come Back to Me

Edited on 13 Feb 2015

"Come back to me." he whispers to you under the beam of the moonlight. The gentle evening breeze blows at you, causing a few strands of unkempt hair to fly out from the behind of your ear. Hence you tuck them behind your ear once again, whilst Jisoo's eyes focus on your face.

"Y/N." Jisoo says again, just to make sure that you have heard him earlier.

You sigh silently and mumble a subtle reply. "Joshua--"

Jisoo reacts a little too fast from your words as he flinches at the way you addressed him.

"Don't call me by that name." he snaps accidentally, but that is not the point now.

You roll your eyes and throw a hand into your hair to stroke the already-messy-hair. "I said before, Joshua."

He hiss sharply.

"The feelings I used to have for you..., you trampled over them, a-and even my pride." you speak. Fists clenched, fluttering eyelids, you hold in your inner fears and try to refrain from letting tears spill out.

"Now, it's not the same anymore, Joshua." you spit through gritted teeth. "I don't have anymore feelings for you."

Jisoo stares at you, a blank expression dominates his delicate facial features. Like a staring contest, you stare back at him for a while. But that does not last long when you turn away from the taller figure.

"It's time to go to bed." you mutter softly before leaving the balcony.

A hand grabs your wrist and you know immediately who it is. "Wait."

"You're lying." Though he seem to sound confident and all, you can still hear the slight tremble in his voice.

"I don't have to lie, Joshua--"

"Y/N!" he yells loudly, but not enough to send you jumping up and down.

"You still love me, I can see that."

You whip your body around at the sentence and Jisoo's eyes search your face for something you cannot possibly know about.

"I confessed to you." you snarl. "It was you, Joshua! It was you who rejected me."

"I'm sorry."

"Then what now? You said that you treated me only as a younger sister. Why do you even bother whether I still love you or not?!" you scream, too engrossed to pour out your hidden feelings to even realise the tears that are spilling out.

"I-I..."

"Forget it." you spit and push him away, carefully to not hurt him in any way.

"Y/N... Please." he pleads and slids his palm around your wrist again. "Give me a chance."

"A chance for what?"

The pressure on him is evident as he heaves a huge breath and speaks. "To show that I love you."

You turn around, eyes wide and lips parted, a little too obvious of your shock. He grabs your arms and your body is being tugged closer to him to the extent that your chest is in contact with his.

"Whether you love me or not, I said I don't love you anymore." you sigh and struggle to push his grip of your aching body.

"Y/N, listen to me." Jisoo groans as he tightens his grip on you.

"Joshua!" you scream. You are only alerted by his sudden strength exerted on you, and the next few seconds happen too fast for you to even know what has happen.

At some point, you are being pinned onto the soft matress of Jisoo's bed and the taller figure towering over you.

"J-Joshua!" you whine angrily as you try to shove the taller one away.

Just as you know, Jisoo is never that easy to shove away. If he was, how come you were never able to get him from leeching onto you through these years?

"If I was this easy for you to give up, why did you even love me in the first place...?"

His sentence makes sense but you never said that your choice to give him up was easy. You knew, it definitely was not easy.

There is uncertainty laced in his voice as he asks you. The position the both of you are in is a little bit awkward for such conversation, but it does not matter now.

"I--"

"Did you really love me?" he asks.

You sigh and reply quietly. "It doesn't matter anymore--"

"It does!" You gasp when his grip tighten on both of your wrists and you cringe a little. You try to wiggle your wrist, no intention to escape from his clutches but to at least give him a hint that you are hurting.

"Josh, I--"

"I said don't call me that." Jisoo speaks as though he is trying to manage his developing anger through gritted teeth.

"Then what do you want to do?" you groan and throw your head backwards. You allow your body to relax, but not fully since Jisoo's body is still hovering over yours. It is distastefully uncomfortable as the way the wide-collar of the shirt lets your gaze peek in to catch a glimpse of his flesh. "D-Do you think you can make me stay? I've made up my mind and you know it isn't easy to--"

"Y/N, you aren't the one in control now, you know that." Jisoo warns and you shiver at the tone he speaks.

"Gosh! Stop interrupting when I speak!" you yell and push your upper body up. Your stomach muscles clenches and you try to push Jisoo away. It does not work, which you have expected.

Instead, you are being slammed back down on the bed. Your body bounces a little upon the impact of hitting the soft mattress. He sighs and leans closer, causing shufflings here and there as the fabric of his shirt brushes against yours.

He... Jisoo... He is too close.

"I'll show you, Y/N."

You crease your eyebrows at his attempt to lean closer. His eyes darken and somehow you expect what is going to happen.

Jisoo's lips are now close to your neck, you guessed it. His hot breath is evident against your sensitive skin, allowing goosebumps to form as your own breath pauses.

"I'll show you how much I love you, so come back to me after that."