T H E 8 | Seven Minutes #2

[ A / N : Please follow seventeentrash_ on Instagram~]

A request from madds_lolz

It has been ten minutes into the lesson and you can see that Minghao is not very happy.

Mrs Jung is teaching a new chapter of the subject, which mostly the class are unable to understand. But you are just to fortunate to be able to catch every single bit of what Mrs Jung said.

You watch as Minghao scratches his scalp with the back of his pencil, a habit you have in similar. He lets out a soft groan every few seconds, as if he is hinting something.

You chew on your bottom lip hesitantly. Should you help him?

"Minghao." you speak. He whips his head immediately to you.

Shit.

Now that his attention is fully on you, you feel flustered and your lips become slightly frozen.

Minghao waits for you to say something, but you do not. He tilts his head to a side while still looking at you.

Eventually, he shrugs it off and return to his own business.

"Minghao, do you need help?" you finally ask. Minghao looks at you, looking a little surprised but relieved. You smile and lean forward, whilst he points to where he is lost at.

You take a while to explain how the formula works, and fortunately Minghao is a fast learner. He seems to be getting the hang of it with your detailed explainations.

"I-I get it." he gasps.

You chuckle, finally. "Solve a question then."

Minghao nods and within a mere ten seconds, he scribbles out the answers. You gasp in disbelief, wondering how your magic actually worked on him.

"Thank you teacher~" he sings and gives you a little nudge on your shoulder.

You giggle, turning your head to the another direction so that he will not be able to see the light blush that is creeping up on your cheeks.

.

.

.

You and Younghee walk down the corridor, linking your arms together, a usual gesture you both do to claim each other as bestfriends. 

"So how's you with Junhui?" you ask casually. Younghee is a little taken aback by your sudden confession but she shrugs it off, hoping that you actually is unable to catch the momentarily blush on her cheeks.

"What do you mean?" 

"Aish." you scoff, a sneaky grin dominating your lips, as if you are forcing Younghee to spit out the truth. 

"Alright, alright, alright." Younghee exclaims, throwing the only freed arm in the air. "We became friends... You know."

Before you can reply to her, Younghee quickly averts the attention. "Look, it's Minghao."

You wish you did not whip your head to the direction of her index finger pointing at, just to catch a glimpse of Minghao. Younghee smirks, happy that she has managed to flip the tables at a second.

"Oh, Y/N!" Minghao exclaims, throwing his hand in the air as he waves frantically. You laugh, though you are a little surprised that he is greeting you. You wave back at him, but ignoring the judgemental glares Younghee is giving you.

Now that Minghao and his buddies finally left, Younghee snarls at you. "Jun didn't even get to wave at me because of you." You cackle and wrap your arms around the restless one, trying to cheer her up. "Aww... Next time alright? It's not my fault that Minghao waved so long."