W O N W O O | Our Movie

A request from trankaren

So the both of you have planned on watching a movie, with you not expecting it to be an erotic movie. Speaking of erotic movie, there will certainly be several erotic scenes heading your way. You are slightly surprised and really shy when the scene really comes about.

You glance awkwardly at your boyfriend. Wonwoo is sitting beside you on the couch, an arm over your shoulders with your head tilt to the other side. He does not seem uneasy, instead he seems quite comfortable watching erotic scenes.

Oh, he's 20 years old, isn't it?

"Y/N-yah."

"O-Oh." you gasp, a little startled by his sudden approach.

"Are you not comfortable?" Wonwoo asks as he shifts himself. "You were fidgeting around."

Your eyelids flutter unconsciously upon his comment and your gaze wander around but not just the television. You are avoiding the movie....

"Y/N? Why--" he pauses suddenly and his lips spread into a smirk. "Oh... Are you...somewhat embarrassed?"

"What embarrassed?" you exclaim and distant yourself away from him. "I'm not embarrassed!"

"Okay, okay." Wonwoo grins playfully and tugs your body towards him again.

"L-Let's watch something else, oppa.

He watches as you reach for the remote control but he snatches it away before you can switch it off.

"Oppa!" you shout, eyes widening at his action. How indulging is he even in erotic movies?

"Let's just watch it together, Y/N." Wonwoo teases as he wraps his arms around your body.

You whine and do not receive any more response from him. You have no choice but to follow him.

Wonwoo notices that you are barely watching the movie. Instead, your face is buried deep in his chest whilst you clutch tightly onto the fabric of his shirt.

"Jagiya~" he whines seductively. You cannot help but feel a little bit turned on. The movie was bad enough to being with, and he just had to tease you too.

"Come here." he says and motions you to sit on his lap. You give him a frustrated look, but he shrugs it off and pulls you towards him.

You lean on his chest and press your ear against his chest, hearing his heart beat rapidly. As much as you wanted to listen to the soothing pulsing of blood in his body, the sounds of making love are blaring in the apartment. You roll your eyes and grab a fistful of his white shirt, using it as tool to release your frustration.

Few minutes into the erotic scenes, Wonwoo chokes when he feels his pants getting tighter in the crotch area. You notice it as well when you felt something poking you from below. Somehow, his erection turns you on and you are trying your best to avoid from having lustful thoughts.

"W-Wonwoo, are you...excited?" you murmur, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

Wonwoo gulps and pretends to cough as he tries clear the uneasy tension in the air. "I'm a guy." he states, as a matter of fact.

You watches how he shifts uncomfortably with you still sitting on his lap. You sigh and push yourself off his lap.

"Why?" he asks, appearing as if he does not know that his bulge is poking you.

You shake your head and unknowingly glance at the television. You gasp when you saw a pair of couple, both undressed as they engaged in sexual activities. It is not as if you have not done it before. You just felt uncomfortable to watch other people do it.