122 | abuse + paige

I wanted to end this book on a happy note. Except, I didn't even know how to wrap this book up. I mean, it's really just a cluttered mess of everything. 

   I started this book way back in 2015, and my first post was about Paige. A couple of minutes ago I received a message that made me question a lot of things. I guess it's only appropriate I close this book with a chapter on Paige.

   I am about to share the message I got, and please, please, please do not tell me you're sorry. I'm a big girl, I am okay. 

   The account that sent me this is now deleted, but before it was, I saw that it was brand new. I don't know why someone would take the time to write such a gross message through a private account, but it's tragic. Not tragic in the, "I'm hurt" way, it's just sad that someone has to stoop so low.

   I could not reply to that person, but maybe they'll see. I'm not trying to tear that person down either, I just thought I'd explain / elaborate on a lot of things.

   Two posts ago or however long ago, I had a few people asking me if I could talk about Paige + Del Rio's break up that turned out to be bogus

   Two posts ago or however long ago, I had a few people asking me if I could talk about Paige + Del Rio's break up that turned out to be bogus. I said I'd message these peeps back, but I never did.

   I am sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to do it then. However, this message left me thinking that perhaps I've not been clear enough.

   I went back to read some older posts that I've made, all relating to Paige / Del Rio. There was a lot of anger to them, and I can see how that translates into hate.

   I can see how that can make people think I'm the most hateful person. The most hateful towards them.

   First and foremost, I do not hate Paige. I will never be her fan again, but that doesn't mean I wish bad on her. I am super upset with some of the choices she's made, but to each their own, right? Live and let live?

   Does it affect me? Yes / No. It's hard going from being someone's die hard fan to then being really let down by your "hero" or "favorite."

   I will give Paige all the merit in the world for leaving home at such an early age and traveling to other countries on her own. I will give her all the credit in the world for taking bump after bump. Bad match or not, her body was put out on the line and a toll is taken no matter how short the match or whatever.

   What she did to that NXT belt is unforgivable. I don't hate her because her sex tape was leaked. I do think it was incredibly stupid of her to have kept a copy of it in her iCloud files. Yes, I know it was her own privacy but as someone who is in the public eye ... I just don't understand why one would ever have that.

   I don't think she's a whore, and I certainly still do get very upset when I see people call her that. A ring rat, a slut, a prostitute, etc.

   Who she sleeps with, is her own business. It was consensual sex.  The filming of her sexcapades was just ridiculous ( I will never understand why anyone tapes themselves having sex). However, this wasn't just her doing.