62 | no mercy, 2016

Exempting a few good matches + moments, this PPV was really underwhelming. 

   1)  The Hype Bros , and American Alpha defeated The Ascension + The Vaudevillains.

   I love all these teams to death, but I am just not a fan of these clustered matches. To me, this match felt very rushed and didn't seem to last long at all. If this is going to be a continued trend where tag teams tag up with other teams to face off against *surprise* other teams teaming up, THEN THEY NEED TO BE GIVEN MORE TIME!

   GRADE: C-

   I just couldn't keep up or care much as I feel that there's not enough development on the storyline and something about the match felt very watered down.

   2) AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose vs John Cena

   Right off the bat,

   GRADE: A++

   AJ Styles and John Cena never fail to deliver. Initially, I was worried about Dean being thrown into the mix because let's be honest, out of the three, he's the least significant member. However, Ambrose proved to hold his own in the match and not get lost among the Cena , Styles war. 

   Personally, I felt like this match resurrected lots of Dean's quirky unstable aspects. In the past, Dean's always been keen of tagging with someone else ( Roman) and even that one time he and Rollins teamed up to power bomb Reigns.

   What I loved most about this match is that there was no alliances. It was every man for himself and god damn did they bring a fucking riot.

   I am still STILL not over the fact that this match WAS SECOND TO OPEN THE SHOW.

   All three of those men deserved the main event spot or a higher position in the match because truth be told, Styles, Ambrose, and Cena going out so early hyped me up so much that after their match, I needed a break, which meant I couldn't bring myself to care for anything other than Dolph and the Miz's match which occurred way later into the show. 

   As much as I felt that Dean did hold his own in the match up, I felt like the crowd was divided between chanting, "Let's go Cena, Let's go Styles" and not enough or much support for Dean.

   I'll make a bold prediction here and say that I don't see anyone defeating Styles for the Belt in a while, maybe till Mania because tonight, that man was rightfully painted like a Champion + God of wrestling.

   I desperately need AJ Styles to have his Wrestlemania win. I'd like him to retain till Mania + retain there as well to be established to the maximum. 

In many ways, it felt like Styles was built as untouchable

In many ways, it felt like Styles was built as untouchable. It worried me a little only because I never want him to be booked as Cena once was, literally UNTOUCHABLE and undefeated 24/7. Unlike Cena, Styles here isn't squeaky clean.

   This moment was pure perfection because it shows that Styles isn't just pegged as a shiny golden god that can't be touched

   That picture right there looks like a historical piece from ancient greece and it needs to be framed and hung right now.

- - I will continue reviewing this ( although I'm doubting it since I really don't have much positive things to say about the rest of the matches).

- -  What were your favorite moments? / Is there anything you'd really like me to review?

- -  Currently still watching Bray vs Randy. Love Randall to death, but if Bray loses, I AM SO DONE.