73 | road black: sasha, charlotte

BEFORE I BEGIN WITH ANYTHING, LET ME ADDRESS MY THOUGHTS ON THIS WHOLE SASHA / CHARLOTTE HOT POTATO SITUATION THAT IS SOMEWHAT A FIASCO, BUT ALSO, NOT REALLY.

   Two weeks ago, or however long ago it was that Sasha RE-WON the Women's Championship on Raw, I didn't want her to win.

   I would have been "okay" with the decision as I do like Sasha Banks. However, what I didn't like is that the title was being tossed around TOO FUCKING MUCH.

   I would have preferred Charlotte retained so she'd have another lengthy run, but clearly that's not what happened.

   So Sasha won, and I was like, 'you know what, okay.' I was on terms with that because the way she won was pretty damn legit, I LOVED the use of the stairs, the bend on that Banks Statement and everything about the atmosphere.

My mind was as blown as that dude in the black shirt in the back ground

   SO SASHA WON, and I was on board because Banks has never had a lengthy run with the Women's Championship and I thought MAYBE THIS TIME, SHE'D GET THAT.

   BUT NOPE!

   Sasha Banks lost at Roadblock, and I'm pretty pissed off. Even though I'm angry, I can KINDA see why they went in that direction.

   But first, let me vent my rage out:

   1) I DO NOT like the fact that Sasha lost yet ANOTHER Iron's Women Match. Back in NXT when Sasha partook in her first Iron Women's battle, that match was made BY HER as much as it was made by Bayley's efforts.

   -- both of these matches have been outstanding, and sasha's partaken in BOTH, which I know sounds stupid, but to have another Iron Women's Match in the future without Banks would be like missing a very important element.

   2) I ALSO DO NOT appreciate how Sasha Banks + Bayley, basically the heart and soul of the women's division down in NXT have been booked so poorly in the WWE MAIN ROSTER when it comes to title runs.

   -- Bayley's had none and has been placed in terrible, short matches while Banks is yet to be given a well deserved lengthy-ish run,

   BUUUUT, in thinking about this, I came up with some points on why this might be the case.