06 | roman reigns

Requested by BestInTheWorldd

SUBJECT: ROMAN REIGNS

*drools*

---

1) LOOKS

Unf.

Let's just start out by saying that Roman Reigns is one GOOD LOOKING mofo.

I think that chick from Tough Enough said it best-Roman is just...DAYUM!

xD

By far, Roman's got one of the most unique looks. He's got the tribal tattoo's like his cousin's Jimmy and Jay and the past Samoan wrestlers from his family. Unlike on the Usos, Roman's tattoo on him gives him edge. It makes him look a little more rugged and dangerous. I think it added to the "Muscle" vibe he had in the Shield, and also the sort of Lone Wolf Persona he had going for a bit. That tat symbolizes his family and in many ways, it sometimes feels like that will be the story of Reings. "Don't trust anyone unless it's family" or despite how many times I fail, I have my family type of deal.

His gear is A++ and no one looks similar to him, which is always a good thing.

His long Fabio locks are tame and his eyes, *swoon*

I wish he'd just keep his eyes the natural color they are, rather than use contacts but I must admit that the color contacts make him look a little more interesting.

2) WRESTLING

For a dude who was thrown into a stable with two really well seasoned men (Ambrose + Rollins) Roman held his own. It's impressive that he's only been wrestling for a handful of years, and yet he's up their rolling and keeping up with the big dogs.

Here's a dude who really does his homework, studies, and soaks up everything he sees.

He probably trains hard too and doesn't boast about it. Although, he doesn't need to because whatever he's doing on his own time, it shows in the ring.

Compared to the Roman who got boo'd at the Royal Rumble last year and this present-day Roman, a lot has improved.

His arsenal could still use more moves, but the ones that he uses frequently are A++ now. His Superman punch may be repetitive, but it never looks sloppy.

The hype he builds up with the Spear and that yelling he does reminds me of our lovely Edge crouched up by a corner with a crazed expression. It's awesome to watch and it really pulls you in to cheer.

Roman's one of the few bigger, muscley dudes who's quite fluid and with his strength, I can't wait till he starts pulling off more supplexes and powerbombs!

3) GIMMICK

In the Shield, Roman was the quiet one who used his actions to speaks rather than well, form words.

xD

Dean and Seth did most of the talking, and that was honestly ok with me cause then we'd get to be like "oh roman's tame" but then you'd see him in the ring and he's savage af.