68 | sami zayn

Greetings beautiful peeps!

   Gather around and throw your hands up in the air if you love yourself some Sami Zayn!

THIS MAN COULD LITERALLY KILL

BUT HE'S ALSO SO DARN CUTE

LIKE, REALLY REALLY CUTE

   I find him more attractive than Roman Reign or Seth Rollins, and that's just ME and if you don't see if that way, YOU DO YOU

   Anyways, I'm not here to tell you about why I find him so attractive.

   As you may know, I've stopped writing WWE Fanfics + rarely tune in to discuss the Raw + Smack Down as I rarely watch them / find them interesting enough to talk about.

   BUUUUUT,

   I saw this one photo on instagram and it just sparked a war inside my head.

HERE'S WHAT THE PHOTO SAYS: SAMI ZAYN CURRENT BOOKING IS HOW WWE CREATED DOZENS OF TOP STARS

HERE'S WHAT THE PHOTO SAYS: SAMI ZAYN CURRENT BOOKING IS HOW WWE CREATED DOZENS OF TOP STARS. IN SAMI ZAYN'S CASE, YOU CAN'T EXPECT INSTANT GRATIFICATION BECAUSE THE LONGER THE WAIT, THE BETTER THE MOMENT AS HE HAS PROVED DURING HIS NXT RUN WHERE HE CHASED THE NXT TITLE FOR NEARLY A YEAR BEFORE FINALLY BEATING NEVILLE. SAMI ZAYN IS AN EXCELLENT IN RING STORY TELLER AND HE IS ALSO A GREAT STORY LINE TELLER OUT OF THE RING AS WELL. REMEMBER GUYS, NO ONE DEBUTS A A MAIN EVENTER. WELL NO ONE EXCEPT SETH ROLLINS, DEAN AMBROSE, AND ROMAN REIGNS.

   While I agreed with maybe one point in this, let's dissect this, shall we?

   "SAMI ZAYN'S CURRENT BOOKING IS HOW WWE CREATED DOZENS OF TOP STARS."

   YES AND NO. Sure, not every top star was instantly given the greatest of storylines / treatment, but what they're doing with Sami Zayn is fucking trash.

   Let alone that the material he's been given is literal garbage, it's repetitive! Literally, it's the same shit, different bully. This whole "Braun" squashing him is ridiculous. 

   How many times are they going to build Sami Zayn as an underdog because he's not the biggest guy? WE KNOW SAMI SUNSHINE COULD SLAY BRAUN ANYDAY.

   Many compare Sami's "booking" to Daniel Bryan's "unfair" booking before he revolted and became the precious super god we all know him as now.

   I think it's bogus if the WWE is going that route because listen, what Daniel Bryan did is precious and cannot be replicated.

   Sami has so much to offer, and it just seems like they're withering the guy out till he gets another injury, very much like they kept DB out after minor injuries.

   Kevin Owens has been given a title shot,
   Dolph Ziggler,
   Dean Ambrose,
  Cesaro,
Roman all the fucking time,
Seth all the fucking time,

EVEN SHEAMUS HAS GOTTEN A TITLE SHOT, BUT SAMI???

   ZEEEEEERO!

   I don't know what the fuck they are doing with Sami Zayn, but the kind of booking he is experiencing is literally digging him in a hole. 

   "REMEMBER GUYS, NO ONE DEBUTS A A MAIN EVENTER. WELL NO ONE EXCEPT SETH ROLLINS, DEAN AMBROSE, AND ROMAN REIGNS."

   This is a good point, but also remember that the WWE constantly fucks up and completely disregards the great shit they once gave to someone.

   Remember Drew McIntyre? Man, those writers knocked it out of the park with how they brought him in and then little by little ... fuck, we all know how that story ended.

HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE,
AND LOOK HOW LITTLE THEY CARED!

   "IN SAMI ZAYN'S CASE, YOU CAN'T EXPECT INSTANT GRATIFICATION BECAUSE THE LONGER THE WAIT, THE BETTER THE MOMENT AS HE HAS PROVED DURING HIS NXT RUN WHERE HE CHASED THE NXT TITLE FOR NEARLY A YEAR BEFORE FINALLY BEATING NEVILLE."

   I see a good point here, but watching Sami Zayn repeatedly get cheated out of a shot / not even given a chance is stupid, petty, and damn wrong. In NXT, he was the "underdog", heck even when facing off against Owens at Battleground, Zayn was painted as the "lesser" of the two.

   So to see him WIN and still be pegged as the little guy that could , that tries, but isn't enough is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

"SAMI ZAYN IS AN EXCELLENT IN RING STORY TELLER AND HE IS ALSO A GREAT STORY LINE TELLER OUT OF THE RING AS WELL."

 --- there's no doubt about this, which is why it's incredibly frustrating to see sami literally go nowehere with the current booking he's got.

   the only interesting thing that's happened (that i actually watched) was sami ripping mick foley a new one.

   But, that was done after WEEKS of fucking ridiculous results + where is this actually going to go, and HOW long will it take before SOMETHING FUCKING GOOD is thrown at Sami's way.

   P.S.

   A MASSIVE reason for why I stopped watching the WWE ( I mean, I still do, but I literally just skim through Youtube vids) is because after Battleground, they literally tossed Sami Zayn aside.

   I get that it was his final chapter with Kevin (for now), but they could have thrown him into a greater story line.

   Listen, I still fucking cry watching that Battleground civil war. Kevin no doubt brought it, but to me, Sami Zayn stole the whole fucking match / show.

IF FOR SOME CRAZY REASON YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED /
WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN LIKE I DO EVERY DAY AT LEAST 10 TIMES,
HERE'S A LINK:

It's not the best quality and the camera is too zoomed in, but you get the full footage.

   I literally NEVER know how to appropriately write a conclusion, so I'll just say that this rant was all over the place.

   Sami Zayn deserves better.

   I think his current booking is bull shit.

   What are your thought?

  +

With all of this shenanigan said, I've had so many dreams with that precious ray of sun that I may have written 10+ chapters to Fight Forever.

   Fight Forever is a Sami Zayn + OC + Kevin Owens story that I unpublished, but I'll be bringing it back because that precious ginger just won't leave my mind.

+, i actually enjoy writing for that story. 

I'll publish the current chapters + release the new chapters in a bit.