117 | sasha banks

I saw something on tumblr, and it bothered me so much ... that it sent me straight to typing this up.

   Am I the only one who thinks the Gauntlet Match wasn't a total fail? Okay, so I'm about to rip someone a new one here, and before you think I'm the saltiest person on earth

   Am I the only one who thinks the Gauntlet Match wasn't a total fail? Okay, so I'm about to rip someone a new one here, and before you think I'm the saltiest person on earth ... just remember that I once used to hate Charlotte.

   I never thought I'd like her, and now I do. I can eat my words. She's divine. I once used to hate Braun Strowman so much, I used to call him Braun Scrotum. He grew on me.

   Right now, I'm not a fan of Nia Jax ... at all. But that could change, just not right now.

   The only embarrassing thing I found in this match was how weak they made Mickie James, Dana (someone who I've never been fond off ), Bayley, and Emma look. More than that, it was disrespectful as hell how the women mentioned only served as squash finishers for Nia.

    Adding to this, I have to say that the only person who made Nia look good was Sasha. Even if Sasha was the one to defeat Nia, she made her look good.

   Which brings me to my next point: Sasha Banks can make any one look good. Listen, Banks has lots of years ahead of her career ... and she's also years ahead of everyone in her league (Raw's Women's Division). 

   If I'm right, Sasha's been wrestling since 2010? Correct me if I'm wrong. Since NXT, she's had this ability to make a match not only work in her favor, but in her rival's favor as well.

   I call this the AJ Styles factor. Now, of course Banks will (hopefully) only get better, but to me, she is the only woman who can carry a match with just about anyone.

   I was going to say Charlotte, but then I remembered this disasterous moment:

   So this all Nia's demise, but if you go back and watch this match ... Charlotte tried her best, but she just couldn't recover to produce a good enough match out of Jax.

   That said, I know it sounds like I'm kissing Sasha's ass, but I do mean it. As I say this, let me preface that I am not a damn stan for Sasha Banks. Actually, let me just get it out there that I hate the word stan.

   I hate the connotation behind it. If you want my true feelings on that word, here it is:

   Stans to me are the opposite of fans. As I've said before, STANS are the Mark Chapman's to John Lennon's. If you get the reference, hooray for you. If you don't, educate yourself.

   I know Sasha's been guilty of messing up a few times, and that's alright with me because it happens to everyone.

   That said, I've noticed that Sasha's botch rate when it comes to suicide rates is a near 99%.