04 | ambrose

Requested by alismary0
SUBJECT: DEAN AMBROSE

Now here's a guy that makes me really emotional whenever the spotlight is given to him *cough cough* what are you waiting for WWE?

Let's go back to a few months back when Ambrose was competing against Rollins for the belt. Those few couple of weeks were honestly the best.

1) CHEMISTRY

Dean Ambrose has chemistry with EVERYONE! You can give him Eva Marie and he will literally find a way to make the match entertaining as hell. Ambrose, a guy who's had no beef with a giant like the Big Show faced him a few weeks ago or month ( I'm bad with time) and made that match much more entertaining than any other guy who works with the Big Show does. I mean tying his shoelaces off to buy himself some time? GENIUS!

Then the matches he's had against Sheamus are all very entertaining his that weird yoga stretch Sheamus puts him in.

His matches against Bray are TOP KNOTCH. They're both freaky and out of sorts so they make for one hell of a storyline and then there his matches against

Seth Rollins. Rollins has called Ambrose his wrestling soul mate and it shows. These two know each other so well and everytime they're in the ring, Dean's anger for Seth's betrayal shows. It's like watching a real coming of age movie with those two, especially the Ladder Match they had for Seth's Championship belt. Oh lord the way Dean lost, coming so close but not close enough. I legit bawled at the end as Dean was grabbing his leg in pain. His speech of "I'm a real man that can accept defeat and I will patch myself back up again to face you someday" was epic.

2) CHARACTER

Since Punk, I don't think there's been a guy who's established a name and character for himself as much as Dean has. Go back to his early Indy days and Dean Ambrose was Jon Moxley, a character solely made up by Dean Ambrose. Moxley was dirty, ruthless, angry, and dangerous. He made such a big name for himself that that angry persona transfered onto FCW and has carried on to the big leagues where he still holds key features of Moxley.

Noted that Dean Ambrose is much more tame compared to Moxley only because of the PG ratings, but when Dean Ambrose cuts a promo, you can feel the wrath and pain.

Although Dean's not a character you'd wanna be "in love with" as he's said it himself, there is something very loveable about Dean's character. It goes behind his looks (that we all love). The loveable aspect to Dean Ambrose comes in when you think about his evolution. He started out as a despicable son of a gun that was entirely arrogant (in the Shield) and yet you couldn't hate him because when he touched that mic, he was funny as shit.

Going back to the Shield's demise (I know it hurts but we gotta talk about this) Dean Ambrose had a rapid turnabout. Seeing Dean's heart broken face when Seth whammed Roman with that chair was so real and touching that is probably why it led to him and Roman forming such a bond. I mean of course they would but If it weren't for Dean's A++ acting skills that night, I don't think they'd be put together as much as they have lately.

Dean went on to being 1000x angrier than we had seen him, doing everything to make Seth's life impossible (which is always hilarious to see cause remember that hot dog stand? xD)