31 | payback, 2016

Payback?
More like PAY ME BACK!

I seriously want my money back.

In my opinion, Payback was a total disaster for two reasons:

Charlotte retained,
Roman retained.

WHAT 
THE ACTUAL
FUCK?

WHAT THE ACTUALFUCK?

Okay, admittedly I knew that there was no way they'd have Roman drop the belt that soon, 
but Charlotte still as Champ is ridiculous.

How many more months will they continue on where her pointless reign?

They talk about the "Women's Championship" all the time, trying to bring it some merit, but all they do is bury it in dirt with how the plan out their victories.

If Charlotte was to retain, why couldn't they give her a better win?
 SHE CAN GET A CLEAN WIN AND STILL BE A MASSIVE HEEL, YA KNOW?

+

Now onto Roman.

Was he horrible?
No.

BUT, I'm very confused.

The man needs a few more years of experience and beatings, because there were points were he looked half dead.

Roman Reigns will never get beated up as badly as Styles has.

My point is, there are times where I was frustrated because the 30 year old (RR) was way more slow and winded down than the nearly 40 year old Styles.

Then again, AJ has a bunch more years of wrestling experience than Roman,
but I'm just in "awe" of Styles + how he's adapted to the "WWE" style.

/ /

Random points:

I love Sami, and I love Kevin, so I wasn't torn by the winner.

Baron not winning = LAME AS FUCK.

Every NXT member that's brought up should automatically win their first PPV (as a right of passage, ya know?)

Also, I can't even tell you how upset I'm about Cesaro LOSING to the MIZ!
WHY
WHY
*SMASHES FACE ON KEYBOARD*
:LDSKJFAS*&^H
WHY?????

I actually miss John Cena, but I hate how without him, they've made the US Championship belt irrelevant.

- - -

SAD NOTE:

Enzo getting hurt had me in tears.
Before  I even knew what was happening to him, I was honestly in tears because that injury looked serious + to have their careers come to a halt so soon, uuugh.

I'm entirely happy to find out that he's alright, 
all according to our favorite loveable asshole