mr. and mrs. mathers

Start from the beginning

He nods, and I fall asleep listening to my husband's voice.

"Angel? Angel come on we're here." My eyes open slowly to see Marshall smiling down at me.

I smile back as he picks me up and carries me off the plane.

"Close your eyes," he whispers in my ear before kissing my neck.

I nod and lean into his neck. I feel myself being put down on my feet.

"Okay, open baby."

I gasp as I look around. I'm standing in sand looking at a huge house, on what seems to be an island. The house it large and white, with a lot of glass windows.

"Follow the petals."

I look down and see white petals trailing into the house. I hold on to Marshall's shoulder as I slip my heels off. Holding them in my hand I sink my feet into the sand and follow the petals. They lead into a spacious living room, then a very well stocked kitchen, and down a long hallway. The petals turn left and into a room at the end of the hallway. The room is a light green with a big white bed that takes up almost the whole room.

"If you don't like this one there's others..." Marshall has our bags in his hands, and he looks nervous.

"No this ones perfect, sweetie. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just don't know how tonight is supposed to go. I've never really had an actual wedding before."

"You don't have to be nervous though babe."

"Okay...so what am I supposed to do?"

"Well I would like to make love to my husband if at all possible," I smirk at him. "But you know, if you don't want to I can always take care of myself."

He stands there as I reach behind me and unzip my dress. I let it fall to the floor, and step out of it. I bend at the waist to pick it up as I hear Marshall gasp behind me.

Marshall POV

Holy shit. All of that is mine. She has on Lacy white lingerie, her boobs are pushed almost to her neck, and her ass is perfectly toned in boy shorts.

The top piece is a corset, and she turns around to face me as she slowly unties it. Her boobs are pushing at the seams, getting closer to spilling out. She trails her fingers over the top of the corset, and my pants are so tight its beginning to hurt.

Her finger trail down her stomach, "stop it London. Now."

"Why? You aren't doing anything."

"You are mine, and only mine. I'm the only one allowed to touch you like that. Don't even touch yourself."

I push her against the wall, pinning her arms above her head, and pushing my hips against hers.

"I know Marshall. I'm only yours. I promise. And I have a present of my own to show you."

"What?" My grip slips and she pulls away from me.

"Look Marsh," she turns around and pulls her hair back over her right shoulder. On the left side of her ribs are the words, "Marshall Mathers" my signature.

"Oh my God is that a tattoo?"

"Yeah? What's wrong do you not like it? I knew it was kind of a stretch, it was an impulse decision..." her face is tinged with red as she looks at the floor.

"London look at me," I tilt her chin so she looks at me. "I love it. It's the best present I have ever gotten."

"You sure?"

"Well I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Oh yeah? Well show me what you're made of Mr. Mathers."

"Oh I will Mrs. Mathers."

I strip out of my suit, before pinning her against the wall. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. I grind into her as I suck on her neck, leaving marks. She tightens her legs around me as she comes.

"Marshall..."

"Moan for me baby girl."

"Marshall please..."

"What do you want?"

"You, Marshall you. Please, please. Talk to me, Marshall."

"I'm gonna make you scream baby. I'm gonna make it so you cant walk in the morning."

She smiles and sucks at my neck as I throw her on the bed before climbing on top of her. I kiss her hard as I slip my boxers down my legs. I lean up and untie her lingerie watching as her body spills out into my view making me moan. I kiss her chest as I slip into her. She gasps as I speed up, and I don't slow down for the rest of the night.

I don't remember how many times I made love to her, or how many times I told her I loved her, I just remember falling asleep with her in my arms.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Marsh, marshy, wake up baby."

I open my eyes and see London smiling at me. Her hair is really tangled, her eyes are crusty, and her voice is hoarse. But she still manages to look like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Do you wanna go clean up while I get ready?"

"Sure babe. Put on a swim suit and ill take you swimming."

She nods and kisses my cheek before going to dig through the bags to find her suit.

I get up and walk into the bathroom, starting the shower I look down. Where is it? It has to be here some where right? It has to be here. It has to be. I run into the room and tear the bed apart looking for it. Where the hell is it?! I can feel tears rushing down my face as I continue my search.

"Marshall? Are you okay?"

I shake my head without looking at her and I just continue to search the entire bedroom.

I feel London turn me around and wipe my face of tears.

"Marshall, what the hell is wrong?"

"I didn't use a condom London."