"Oh, I'm fine, uhh... see you tomorrow!" I limped off in the direction of my house using my crutches, getting lost in the crowds of children and adults. Swiftly, I entered a nearby alley way and called out my kwami quietly. "Which one of you-"

"ME!" Ryuu yelled enthusiastically, causing Gray and I to shush him.

"Okay, Ryuu, wings out!"

After flying around the city of Paris for awhile, I finally found where the villain. It was a female with blond hair.

"Hi," I called down to the girl. 

"I am Evil Designer! Give me your miraculous, or I will ruin your outfit!" She yelled back, hatred lacing through her words. 

I flew down to the girl, a good few feet away. I examined her outfit, it looked familiar. She ran at me and I quickly jumped back before flying to a tree.

"You aren't getting my miraculous," It hit me. 

During art, a student, Jasmine, who I sit next to, got told off by another student for her bad outfit. It really wasn't bad when it had brighter colors, but now, it used darker colors like black, navy blue, a dark purple, and so on. 

"Duck!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a yo-yo fly at me, hitting my forehead. I yelped in both surprise and pain. 

"Sorry, Dragon!" Ladybug called to me. 

"It's fine, just a small bruise."

"Mi'lady, are you okay?"

"Yeah, let's just focus at the task at hand, okay?" Cat Noir and Ladybug nodded. 

While the three of us were talking, Evil Designer was running past people, poking their arms and such, turning their outfits into rags. Like in Cinderella when she had to transform back into a maid after the ball. 

Ladybug looked around, coming up with an idea. 

"Cat Noir! That bar, Dragon, get that one! I have an idea."

"Yes ma'am!" Cat Noir and I yelled together. 

"Lucky Charm!"

"Cataclysm!"

"Dragon Roar!"

The bars fell and dug themselves into the ground. 

"Guys, lure her between the bars, then use these ropes to grab her wrists, then tie the rope to the poles. I have a feeling the akuma is in her bracelet," Ladybug explained. Cat Noir and I nodded. 

"Hey, Evil Designer! Come and get me!" I called, gaining her attention, and began running with Chat Noir in between the bars. Luckily, she was following us. 

Evil Designer ran in between the bars and before she could get us, we threw the ropes at her wrists and tied her to the poles. Ladybug took off the girl's bracelet and threw it on the ground, shattering it. A dark akuma flew out but before it could get away, Ladybug caught it in her yo-yo and did her normal routine. 

"Pound it!" We did a three-way fist bump after everything was cleaned up. 

"So-" Our miraculous' beeped, causing us to laugh. "Bye guys," I flew away so I won't get recognized. My identity has to stay a secret, after all.

I flew to the balcony in my room and sat de-tranformed before falling on my bed with my crutches on my floor. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY. I ACTUALLY UPDATED! I'm so sorry for the wait. I've had softball and I've been hanging out with friends. BUT HEY! I'm typing this on my BRAND NEW CHROMEBOOK! I went to orientation last night so... I'M OFFICIALLY A FRESHMAN. I'M NOT READY FOR THE BIG SCHOOL >~<

Shout out to @CrystalinaRocks for the oc in this chapter! I might do cutesy stuff in the next chapter. 

How was this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts in the comments! 

Have a good day/night!

~otakume135

PSSSTTTT...

hi.

bye.