"We could hit a club or something." I suggest.

I think back to the strip club. Why didn't I think of Mr. Fuckboy? I dial his number and wait for an answer.

"Hello?" - Mr. Fuckboy

"Ah, Mr. Fuckboy!" - Jack

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I've told you to stop calling me that shit!" - Mr. Fuckboy

"Whatever, fuckboy! Anyway, you up for a game tonight?" - Jack

"I don't have enough players with me, I just have the guy from last time called Henry. Do you have anyone to join us?" - Mr. Fuckboy

"Yeah. Whole reason I called, idiot." - Jack

"Does ten sound alright?" - Mr. Fuckboy

"Sounds good. See you later." - Jack

"That's a first! You haven't called me--" - Mr. Fuckboy

"Fuckboy." - Jack

I start laughing as I put the phone down. Hiccup stares at me with his brow raised as he stands up.

"Who is Mr. Fuckboy?" He asks.

"The guy that we'll be playing poker with tonight." I laugh merrily.

"You play poker?" Hiccup asks.

"Yeah. I warn you, I'm tough to beat!" I smirk.

From that, we go our separate ways to get ready. Poker will be fun, only thing is Agent Fire will be there too. He's friends with Mr. Fuckboy which I still find shocking! He didn't strike me as the type to gamble but when does anyone who looks innocent not have something to be guilty for?

"I'll just got with something plain, wait I'm going outside the agency. I have to seem and look like a rich asshole," I inform myself.

I walk up to my condo and search through my clothes. I only find more of my work clothes, time to improve I guess? I throw off my black blazer and throw away my bow tie. I grab a black slim tie and ruffled my hair a bit. I loosen the tie and grab my Armani watch.

"I still have some time to kill. I could go back home and teach Jamie more piano when he gets back!" I smile.

I've always had a soft spot for kids. I love to see a child smile, see the twinkle in their eyes when they see something they love, the laughter playing with friends. Those are the sweet melodies of life, I decide to drive home and wait for Jamie's arrival; he knows to come around when my car is here.

"I'd better clean up the mess from before," I shrug.

I hadn't been back to the place since I knocked Hiccup out. Jamie shouldn't be seeing guns in person at such a young age, it'll ruin him; he's just a child.

After I finish up with cleaning, I walk into the room with the piano. My fingers gently graze over the white and black keys, I remember the melody in my head. I love that song, I used to hear it in my head as a kid before I slept...not anymore...all I hear is begging, evil laughter and screams of pain.

"You'd risk everything for these mistakes?"

"My babies are not mistakes, you sick freak!"

"You're pushing my buttons, Amelia. I'll kill you if you talk back to me again!"

"...F-Fuck...y-you..."

I shiver. Horrible memories, I've kept them hidden from everyone and they seem locked away in my head. Things are being suppressed, if that makes any sense?