Bora Bora Part 8.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"You okay?"I asked pulling away and starring at her making her nod with eyes still closed. I kissed her face and then moved to her neck kissing and sucking on it making her moan and move her hands to my back digging her nails in them. She moved her hands down to my jeans undoing them making me pull away and stare at her as she did it.

Hailey:"I think I should repay you daddy"She said making me moan and bite my lip. She switched our positions and removed my jeans. She put her hands in my boxes cupping my member making me moan. We heard a knock on the door making me groan.

Y/n:"What?!"I asked annoyed as her movements stopped and she giggle amused with the situation.

Taco:"Jesus dude whats got you so grumpy! I'm just hear to tell you that we're leaving now"He said making me groan and Hailey sigh. She kissed my lips and moved off me making me groan even more since I'm already way to happy.

Y/n:"Cold shower it is..."I mumbled walking to the bathroom. After my extremely cold shower I changed into a button up shirt and jeans and walked out to see Hailey putting a dress on making me smile. I walked behind her and tied it making her shiver a little"We're continuing later"I said in her ear making her giggle and turn around packing my lips.

Hailey:"For sure..."She mumbled making me smile and peck her lips once more. I put my shoes on and woke up to see Hailey putting her earrings on making me walk up behind her and kiss her cheek.

Y/n:"You look stunning"I mumbled making her blush and look down. We heard a knock in the door making us groan a little.

Kendall:"Enough screwing people! You have the whole of later to do that"She yelled making me chuckle and Hailey blush. We grabbed our phones and some money and opened the door to see them all waiting there.

Hailey:"How long were you'll standing here?"She asked as we closed our room door.

Kylie:"Relax we didn't hear you two"She said grabbing my girlfriends and dragging her towards the boat"Now come on!"She said making us chuckle.

Tyga:"She's really excited these days"He said as we were walking making us laugh and me smirk.

Y/n:"Wonder why...."I said making the girls gag while the guys laughed.

Zayn:"You should be the last one talking Y/l/n"He said making me chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"I'm not complaining Malik"I said making them chuckle and shake their heads while the girls made disgusted faces. We walked to the boat
and saw Kylie and Hailey talking to the captain. I walked up to them and smiled at the captain making him smile in return.

Captain:"Miss Y/l/n"He said making me smile and shake his hand. We talked for a while and then I sat down since we were leaving. We all sat down and started talking as we sailed the sea which was absolutely beautiful since the sun was setting.

We kept on talking and taking a few pictures when we saw the sunset making us get up and look at it. I stood behind Hailey and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around mines.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful"I mumbled making her look down and blush. I lifted her chin up and kissed her lips making her smile and kiss back"Don't be shy around me..."I mumbled pulling away making her bit my lip and nod.

Hailey:"This feels like a dream"She mumbled making me raise a eyebrow.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"I asked curiously making her wrap her arms around my neck.

Hailey:"This. Us. I didn't think that my future would be so... Perfect"She said making me furrow my eyebrows"Like I'm twenty and I already feel like everything is perfect and this is how I want my future to be...with you, my friends, my family and its perfect"She said leaning in and pecking my lips"Just perfect"She mumbled pulling away making me smile.

Y/n:"You're my kind of perfect Baldwin"I said making her blush and kiss my lips. We watched the sunset and then went to this restaurant near the resort called Bloody Mary's. We got a table and sat down looking at what to order and drinks.

Abel:"I still cant believe how relaxed we've been throughout this trip"He said making us all nod and sigh.

Bella:"Its been like way to relaxing...."She said making us laugh a little.

Gigi:"Do you guys ever wonder what our lives would be like if we weren't famous?"She said making us all nod.

Y/n:"Yeah but I chose not to.."I said making them look at me confused.

Kylie'"Why's that?"She asked making me smile.

Y/n:"Cause I wouldn't have met you'll and to be honest having you'll around is my little escape so I don't mind having to deal with fame if I have you'll"I said making them all smile.

Kendall:"Always had your way with words Y/n/n"She said making me chuckle and shrug. We ordered our food and drinks and sat back talking and sharing embarrassing moments. I sat back and looked over at Hailey to see her talking and laughing making me smile.

Its been a while since we all hung out properly and laughed together and it was nice but I knew she missed her family. I admired her and smiled a little thinking about how amazing it'll be once we move in together and it'll be more amazing since I get to wake up to her. I was snapped out of my gaze by Bella tapping my shoulder.

Bella:"Gonna drool over your girlfriend and get up to watch the fireworks?"She asked making me chuckle a little and wake up following them to where the fireworks were. We stood on the beach admired the different colours in the sky when I felt someone tug my hand.

Kylie:"Can I have your phone for a second?"She asked making me hand her my phone.

Y/n:"Yeah but-"I was cut off by the guys carrying me"Guys! Put me the fuck down!"I said making them drop me in the water and jump in with me. The girls stood on the beach laughing making me smirk and get out of the water"Who wants a hug?"I asked chasing them making them run around while the guys catches  them and threw them in the water. I caught Hailey by her waist and carried her making her squeal.

Hailey:"Y/n! Don't you dare"She said making me chuckle and drop her in the water. As soon as she came to surface she splashed me making me chuckle and catch her"You're an idiot"She mumbled making me chuckle and lean closer to her lips.

Y/n:"Well then this idiot loves you"I said making her roll her eyes playfully and kiss me.

Hailey:"I love you more idiot"She mumbled making me chuckle and deepen the kiss. I could get used to this

40 or more votes.