CHAPTER 22 : DECISION

"Hey, are you busy tomorrow?"
"No, why? Is there something you need?"
"Yes... You..."
"Uh?"
"Urmm... I need you to be with me to go some place."

Wait... Did she just blush?! OMG! Cli just blush!!!

"Yeah dick head, no need to announce the whole world."
"Did I just say it out loud?!"
"Yup... You just did dumb ass..."

Okay, she need me... SHE NEED ME!!! OH MY GOD! SHE NEED ME! *Inner scream* Should I wear suit? Should I?

"You really should try to calm down."
"Yeah, say the one who blush just now." Taka tease Cli.
"Shut up." Cli answer and blush again, she quickly turn her head away but I notice that.

***

Morning

I can feel the nervous in her eyes, this is first time I see her being uncertain about meeting her father. I grab her both hand and kiss it softly to give her strength. We still holding hand.

"Miss Cli, your father are waiting for your arrival

"Miss Cli, your father are waiting for your arrival. Please follow me." The old man said.

As Cli and Taka walking down the long corridor behind her father butler every bodyguard that training inside the room stop what they doing.  She had no clue why they staring at her. Maybe because she was holding hand with Taka.

"Who's that?"
"She's back."
"Cli Senpai" *Fan Girling Screaming*
"Welcome back Cli." A guy with green hair greeting her.
"Is that her new toy?" A girl pointing her hand at Taka.
"OMG!"
"Euww slut, like mother like daughter."
(Did I forgot to mention that Cli are pretty popular among her junior and senior in her bodyguard Academy, she had fan and haters in the same time.)

I hate! Really really hate those words so much until I couldn't think straight when people call me slut. I wasn't planned on becoming one. NOT ME, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!

The anger that build up inside my veins making me gripping her shirt with both of my hand and hardly shoved her against the wall.

"BITCH! You listen hard and listen close because I'm going to say this once. IF you ever call me slut or any other name, I WILL FIND YOU AND REARRANGE YOUR FACE SO NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE WILL BE AVAILABLE ORGANIZED YOUR FUCKING HOE FACE and not even a desperate drunk man want to have sex with you! understand?" I tighten my grip and smirked when I saw her glup. Love seeing the fear in her eyes when she look at me.

"I-I-u-un-ndertand". I don't feel like seeing your butt head today so why don't you go home or I can't guarantee your face safety.

"ENOUGH! This is a Academy not a night club."
The Butler man said, while a man in grey suit beside him.

***

TAKA POV

I'm speechless. Call me crazy and blind, I don't care but Cli look smoking hot when blackmailing the girl and her smirk look FUCKING cute! *Inner girly voice screaming*. God what have this girl done to me. After things settle down, we now walking following the Butler and a man beside him. I squeeze Cli hand gently and when she look at me.