Prologue

***

Here I am, sitting alone on a swing, tears mingling with the dust of the playground. The sky is fading into hues of orange and pink, a stark contrast to the turmoil within me. Don't judge me; my parents are unraveling their love like a tangled thread. I thought they were the epitome of forever, but reality is a cruel seamstress.

Suddenly, a voice disrupts my silent lament, and I glance up to see a girl, her presence both unexpected and oddly comforting.

E: "Hey there. Why the tears? Aren't you a bit too old for the playground blues?"

T: "Why do you care? None of your business."

Her persistence chips away at my hardened shell.

E: "Rough day, huh? Me too. My dad's dragging me off to some Bodyguard Academy."

T: "Why are you telling me this?"

E: "Because sometimes, sharing burdens makes them lighter."

She extends her hand, a silent invitation to escape the weight of our troubles.

E: "Let's go!"

T: "Go where?"

E: "To the funfair! Let's chase away the shadows together."

Her enthusiasm is contagious, and before I know it, I'm swept into a whirlwind of laughter and cotton candy.

We dive into the "Haunted House," where fear and adrenaline dance in the dimly lit corridors. In a mischievous moment, I convince her to venture in alone, promising to follow.

With a ghostly mask in place, I become the architect of her fright, relishing in her screams echoing through the halls.

Emerging from the darkness, her laughter mingles with playful scolding, a moment of shared mischief amidst life's complexities.

As twilight approaches, reality reasserts its presence, reminding us of the responsibilities waiting beyond the carnival's facade.

T: "I have to go."

E: "Aww... Okay... Thanks for today."

T: "Me too. Can we do this again?"

E: Chuckles "Maybe fate will bring us back together."

A fleeting kiss on the cheek, a promise whispered on the wind, and she fades into the dusk, leaving me with memories to treasure.

Years pass, and life's path diverges, leading me to unexpected places. Yet, amidst the chaos, her laughter remains a beacon of light, a reminder of simpler times.

But darkness lurks in the corners of my mind, a shadow born of necessity and duty. People fear me, unaware of the fragility beneath the facade. I tread a path stained with blood, a reluctant executioner in a world where innocence is a luxury I can ill afford.

Haruna: "Did you take your medicine today, Cli?"

Eclipse: "Yes..."

In the symphony of chaos, her laughter echoes, a distant melody fading into the night.

***

A/N:

So? So far so good or not good??
Did I done a great job?? Oh and please excuse me for my grammar ❤ And do me a favor ❤
Vote Comment Share