Chapter 15: Our Inspiration

Haruna: "How long did they stay in the studio??"
Toru: "Since last night."
Asuna: "SINCE LAST NIGHT?!"

***

Last Night

Tomoya: "Good night guys." *Yawn*
Ryota: "It's 1 o'clock in the morning let's just continue tomorrow."
Taka: "You guys go ahead, I want to stay here a little longer."
Toru: "Let's go Cli, you need your beauty sleep."
Eclipse: "Night guys, I will stay with Taka until he finish."
Taka: "Just go, I'll be fine."

Eclipse went out of the studio together with the rest of Oor member without saying a word.

I thought she's going to stay. Why do I even hope for it.

15 minutes later..

Eclipse came back with a jacket and supper for Taka.

Taka: "I thought that you went to sleep."
Eclipse: "Well I did tell you before that I will stay by your side even though you're not gonna like it." *Wink*
Taka: "Whatever."

Taka struggling when Eclipse put jacket on him. Eclipse give him a warm hug.

Taka: "What the hell are you doing!"
Eclipse: "Stop struggling, I don't want you to catch cool so I'm putting this jacket on you and giving you a warm hug."

After the hug, Eclipse push Taka to sit down so that Taka can continue his work. Then she sit beside Taka with blanket around her body and went to sleep, while waiting for him making new song.

4 a.m.

Eclipse can see that Taka eyes were red because he's lack of sleep. Eclipse wake up and pull Taka hand slowly and walk towards the nearest couch.

Taka: "What are you doing? I'm busy, I have no time playing around."

Eclipse keep pulling his hand gently and push him slowly to the couch.

Eclipse: "You not even write anything and it's 4 a.m. in the morning."
Taka: "Idea don't just come and don't treat me like little kid."
Eclipse: "That's why you need to sleep now, tomorrow I will bring you to my favorite place. For now, just go to sleep kay."

Taka close his eyes but he couldn't stay still, how can he stay still watching Eclipse sleep by his side together at the couch. He afraid that, Eclipse might heard his heart beating like crazy.

***

Asuna knocked down the studio door and found out Taka and Eclipse sleep side by side. Asuna immediately kick Taka down from the couch and hug Eclipse.

Taka: "What the fvck!"
Asuna: "Shut up you shameless pig! How dare you sleep beside Eclipse sama!"

All the Oor member teased Taka and make him blush.

Tomoya: "So have you guys done that things?"
Toru: "Good catch dude."
Ryota: "Be responsible and I'll be your flower boy." *Giggles*

Taka face burn in embarrassment. Before Eclipse wake up, he rushed to the bathroom and wash his face hoping that he could calm down.

Asuna: "Eclipse sama wake up ❤."

A gentle shake from Asuna woke Eclipse up. Eclipse rubbed her eyes and stretch her body like a cat.

Asuna: "Ohayo Eclipse sama."
Eclipse: "Ohayo." *Wink*

***

Kitchen

Toru: "Nana chan, let's go on a date today."
Haruna: "Don't want."
Toru: "Why? Don't you want to date good looking boy like me."
Haruna: "Not interested with a playboy like you."
Asuna: "You just got rejected. HAHHAHAHAHA."
Toru: "Cli chan, let's go double date."
Eclipse: "No thanks, I have a single date tonight with Taka." *Giggles and wink at Taka*