Chapter 11: Cry Out

Eclipse found herself in the garden, grappling with a sudden crisis of identity. "What should I do?" she mused aloud, her voice tinged with panic. "He's going to find out I'm one of his crazy fans, then he'll fire me! How can he trust me to be his bodyguard now? This is bad!"

Suddenly, a figure clad in black appeared behind her, causing Eclipse to spring into action, whipping out her gun and pointing it at the newcomer. "Who are you? And who sent you here?!" she demanded, her nerves on edge.

The man chuckled in amusement, seemingly unfazed by the firearm pointed at him. "Ah, you're sharp," he acknowledged. "I never thought my identity would be exposed so quickly. I thought you might mistake me for just another worker here. Job well done from the 'Bodyguard Academy Elite Member.'"

Eclipse raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Random workers don't wear expensive, custom-made suits," she retorted. "And any changes to the workers' system would go through me first."

"Well, I have higher standards and tastes when it comes to fashion," the man replied with a smirk.

Eclipse couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh, honey, I've got heels higher than your standards."

The man's laughter filled the air before abruptly giving way to a fierce exchange of gunfire. Bullets flew in every direction, but Eclipse remained unfazed, taunting her opponent with her laughter.

"Dude, you're blind! Stop wasting your bullets; you can't even hit me!" she jeered, her laughter ringing out amidst the chaos.

Meanwhile, in the living room, the sound of gunfire sent the Oor members into a panic.

"What's that sound?!" Ryota exclaimed, his eyes wide with alarm.

"What the hell was that?!" Toru echoed, his voice filled with concern.

"She's in danger! Damn it!" Yuro cursed, his urgency evident.

Yuro rushed towards the garden, accompanied by Taka, but their path was obstructed by Haruna.

"You stay here! Your safety, along with Eclipse's, is my priority. Your safety isn't something for you to worry about," Haruna asserted firmly, determined to keep the others out of harm's way.

Yuro's resolve remained unshaken, though, and he was prepared to defy Haruna's orders to ensure Eclipse's safety.

Back in the garden, Eclipse continued to exchange fire with her adversary, her determination unyielding. Suddenly, her brother Yuro and Cli, her fellow Oor member, appeared on the scene, prompting Eclipse to push herself even harder to apprehend the intruder.

"Take cover, you shameless pig!" she yelled, her adrenaline pumping as she fought to protect her brother and her comrades.

Cli joined the fray, firing a shot that wounded the intruder's leg, causing him to flee. Eclipse attempted to pursue him, but Yuro intervened, lifting his sister to safety despite her protests.

"Put me down, you coward! He's getting away!" Eclipse protested vehemently, her frustration boiling over.

In the living room, Haruna tended to Cli's wounds, her concern evident as she assessed the damage caused by the altercation.

"You're bleeding, Cli!" she exclaimed, her voice laced with worry.

Cli's anger flared, and he lashed out at Nana, rejecting her attempts to assist him. His frustration mounted as he struggled to come to terms with the situation.

Meanwhile, Eclipse's tears began to flow, her emotions overwhelming her as she grappled with the fallout from the confrontation.

Dark clouds seemed to gather overhead as tension hung thick in the air, threatening to consume them all.

As the chaos subsided, Yuro turned away, unable to bear the sight of his sister's tears. Eclipse's words echoed in his mind, a painful reminder of the rift that had formed between them.

With a heavy heart, he realized that their bond had been fractured, and he could only hope that time would heal the wounds that had been inflicted.

The Oor members looked on, shaken by the events that had unfolded, their sense of camaraderie tested in the crucible of conflict.

As they grappled with the aftermath, one thing became abundantly clear: they would need to lean on each other more than ever before if they were to weather the storm that lay ahead.