Chapter 13: Action Speaks Louder Than Words

Servant 1: "Arrrghhhh!! Damn it! She'll pay for what she's done to me! The next time I see her, I'll make sure the bullet's in her head!"

He took out the bullet and stitched his own wound using one hand. His anger turned into violence. He even flipped everything near him—chairs, guns, tables, and so on.

Yuro: "Baby girl, open your mouth, darling, 'Aaahhhhh.' Come on, open wide for your big brother." Eclipse: "I can eat by myself, Oni Chan." Yuro: "As long as I'm here, I'm gonna treat you like a baby ❤." Taka: "She can eat by herself; she's not injured that bad." Ryota: "Open your mouth too, Cli, 'Aaahhhhhhh.' Thanks for keeping us safe; as a return, I'll feed you too." Tomoya: "And I'll let you borrow my favorite book."

Eclipse took out her sword and pointed it at her brother with a red face. She felt so embarrassed because her brother treated her like a 5-year-old kid.

Eclipse: "If Oni Chan embarrasses me one more time, I won't hesitate to cut his body into pieces and feed them to Royal." (Remember Royal, guys? Cli's cute husky dog.)

While they were eating, Oni Chan's phone rang, and his face suddenly turned serious. He went to the balcony. Cli sighed; probably, it was from the Academy for the next mission. Once he was done talking on the phone, Oni Chan walked toward Cli and kissed her forehead.

Yuro: "I have to go now, baby girl. Oni Chan will come back for you when everything's done, okay, darling?"

Eclipse pulled her brother's shirt.

Eclipse: "At least finish your breakfast first." Haruna: "Where are you going this time?" Yuro: "Uzbekistan." Haruna: "Come back safely, senpai." Eclipse: "Will you be back faster this time?"

Eclipse said it with her face facing down, but Yuro lifted her face up and smiled at his precious sister.

Yuro: "I promise you that I'll be back in the blink of an eye. See you next time, princess ❤." Royal: "Woof! Woof!"

Yuro lifted Royal up and whispered to him, "Please protect my sister when I'm not around." Eclipse hugged her brother and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Yuro walked into a black Mercedes Benz and gave a flying kiss and a playful wink at his sister.

While Taka was composing a new song, Cli entered his room through the window. Classic, right?

Eclipse: "Urmm, sorry to bother you, but Taka, could you give me a hand?" Taka: "Holy shit! You scared me! Can you stop coming in through the window?" Eclipse: "Well, I've knocked on your door for a while, but you didn't reply."

Taka pulled her in.

Taka: "Why are you here?" Eclipse: "Because I miss seeing your shifty face." Chuckle

Taka was shocked by her answer; he couldn't believe it. He froze for a second. He could feel the heat on his cheeks. He wondered, did she really just say that, or did she really mean it? Suddenly, Cli burst into laughter; she couldn't hold back. "HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA"

Eclipse: "You should've seen your face just now. Did you really think I would miss you?" Weak smile

Taka stood up and threw a pillow that he could reach. He still felt his heart beating wildly. Those words slipped out of Cli's mouth without her knowing; she quickly covered it up with a fake laugh, hoping that Taka wouldn't find out that she actually missed him.

Eclipse: "I want to ask you about your case. And how did you get all those videos and voice recorders? You know, the man who's the most dangerous and wanted guy?" Taka: "That time I was looking for inspiration for my next song. Then, there was this abandoned factory near the shrine behind the mountain." Eclipse: "How did you escape from them?" Taka: "I didn't. I waited until they finished and walked away. That's how I got all the videos and voice recorders." Eclipse: "And you told the police about it, and that's why they want you to testify in court, right? The reason those pieces of evidence are still with you is that you don't trust how they're dealing with those 'Yakuza,' right?" Taka: "Yes." Eclipse: "Trust me, I'm going to help you bring that man down!"

An angry frown creased her forehead. It took a while for Taka to explain everything to Eclipse.

Eclipse: "Starting from today, I'm going to stay by your side even though you're not going to agree with most of my plans."

"She's going to stay by my side?"

Next Morning

He woke up in his room; the last thing he remembered was talking with Cli about all the safety procedures. Then he realized there was a warm, gentle hand around him and saw a woman's figure beside him.

Taka: "AARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! What the hell are you doing in my bed??!!!"

Taka kicked Cli off his bed and screamed like a virgin. Everyone ran into Taka's room and saw Cli sleeping on the floor where she landed.

In the kitchen

Haruna: "What are you doing in Taka's room? Are you crazy?!" Eclipse: "Protecting him, of course. It's easier for me to be with him 24/7." Haruna: "Then, what if Taka needs to go to the restroom?" Eclipse: "Then, I will follow him too."

Taka seemed pissed off by how lightly Eclipse said things. Taka kicked Eclipse's butt with a grin on his face.

Taka: "Don't say something so casually. What are you, some kind of pervert?" Eclipse: "What the hell are you doing? It's not like I'm going to rape you, duh." Tomoya: "Aww, this is not fair; I want a pretty girl to sleep beside me too." Ryota: "I want a beautiful girl too." Toru: "How about sleeping beside me tonight?"

Taka hugged Cli from behind, trying to protect her from the rest of the Oor members, and that shocked all of them. They just couldn't believe that Taka hugged Cli.

Taka: "No one's going to sleep with her; she's going to sleep in her room with Haruna."

Cli just ate her bread while the rest of them fought over who Cli was going to protect that night by sleeping beside them.

Haruna: "Boys..."

Eclipse: "You mean perverts?"

Haruna: "You mean old perverts?"

Nana and Cli looked at each other, then started laughing.