Chapter 1: The First Meet

"Fvck, we're late for work! Come on, guys! Wake up!!"

All of us rushed to the bathroom. Don't blame us for being late. It's our friends' fault for making us drink last night. What? It's true!... Okay, maybe not entirely true. Maybe we invited them for drinks. But we're lucky to be guys. We don't need hours to get ready like some girls. No offense to girls who wear makeup, but sometimes, a light touch is all it takes. Anyway, back to the "late thing." Even though we're a popular band now, we can't be late. We need to be disciplined. And you don't want to deal with our boss when he's mad. If he finds out we're late, we're totally screwed. Plus, today we have a lot to do: a photo shoot and recording new songs for our next album "35xxxv."

Toru: "Are you going to explain the situation to the readers, or are you coming now? Because we only have like 15 minutes to get to the studio."

Taka: "Ima ikimasu – I'm coming."

To make it short, I'm Taka, the vocalist of One Ok Rock. The one who called me just now was Toru, our leader and main guitarist. Ryota is our shirtless bassist (and yes, he's always shirtless), and Tomoya is our drummer, aka our oldest member.

Tomoya: "Are you done telling the story, Mori-chan?"

Taka: "Watashi wa 'Mori-chan' janai – I'm not Mori-chan!"

Soldier 1: "Miss, we received a phone call from Headquarters."

Eclipse: "What's up, bro?"

"It's uncle... BTW, your next task will be at..."

Eclipse: "Awww, I thought a hot guy was calling me, not some uncle. Okay, got it, uncle," she joked sarcastically.

"Excuse me, I'm a fresh 56 years old from the farm, and I haven't finished talking yet."

Eclipse: "No need, Nana will explain later. Your explanation will just end up lecturing me," she chuckled softly.

"Very funny. Anyway, the payment is lower than usual."

Eclipse: "It's okay, uncle. I need a lighter task for a short break."

"Fine. You're lucky you're my niece. You can start tomorrow at 10 a.m., and I'll send you the location."

Beep Beep Beep...

Eclipse: "Get ready with the transportation. I'm going to L.A. now."

"Yes, Miss."

Helicopter Captain: "Five more minutes, and we'll arrive."

Eclipse: "Make it two minutes."

Captain: "You know that's not how it works. We have to follow the landing procedure."

Eclipse: "Then drop me near the window."

Captain: "Classic."

Eclipse: "Yup, but it works every time for grand entrances."

OOR Manager: "Where is the bodyguard your company recommended? Will your teammate be on time? If he's late, I want to switch to more disciplined bodyguards. You know I pay your company a high price!"

Haruna: "Sir, there's a word called patience."

Helicopter Captain: "We're going to drop you here. Is that okay, Cli?"

A girl jumps down from the helicopter without hesitation, even before answering the captain's question.

Captain: "Crazy..." he mumbled.

Haruna could see the grumpy and unsatisfied look on the manager's face. She smiled at him, pretending she hadn't heard his arrogant remarks.

Haruna: "Don't worry, sir. She's more than capable. In fact, she will be here in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

Cli jumps through the window from the helicopter, landing in the manager's office on the 14th floor.

The manager's jaw practically drops to the ground as he falls over in shock.

OOR Manager: "WHAT THE FVCK is he doing outside?! Is that the sound of a helicopter?!"

Haruna grinned at the manager, nearly bursting into laughter at his shocked face.

Haruna: "Correction, sir. He is a 'she.'"

We rushed to our manager's office because of the helicopter noise, and we saw a person jump into the office from the 14th floor window. Our manager was on the floor, his face frozen in shock. A girl in a red dress and black leather jacket stood in front of him.

Eclipse: "Sir, do you need a hand?" she grinned.

The manager pushed her hand away.

OOR Manager: "What the hell are you doing?! Why don't you use a normal door like everyone else?!"

Eclipse: "Sorry, sir. I just finished work for another client, and this was the only way to arrive on time."

OOR Manager: "Whatever! Next time, be less crazy!"

She mumbled under her breath as quietly as possible.

Eclipse: Mumbling "You're lucky I need this job."

Haruna took Eclipse's hand and made her bow.

Haruna introduced Eclipse to the manager.

OOR Manager: "Right on time. Here are your new bodyguards, Haruna and Eclipse."

They came over and looked me up and down. Then they looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Taka: "What can these fragile-looking girls do to protect us? Are you trying to dance with the 'Yakuza'? Stop joking around. Go home, kids."

He pushed her aside to face the manager properly. Then he felt someone tapping his shoulder and turned to see the girl smirking.

Eclipse: "Hey boy, wipe your mouth. There's still a tiny bit of bullshit around it." Smirking

A background sound goes, "Ooouuuchhh, burn baby burn," and Taka turns angrier, but it doesn't bother Cli in the slightest. She looked amused.

Taka: "I'm gonna beat the crap out of you!"

Eclipse: "Still full of bullshit." Smirk

Haruna: Chuckles "Go ahead and try to attack her from any direction. And don't hesitate to use any object to hurt her." looking at them with a sarcastic look

A/N:
Hi my precious readers ❤I never thought my story would keep appearing in my dreams for several days. This dream keeps bothering me, so I ended up turning my dream into a story. Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to leave a comment 😘