Sixteen

Chapter 16

Three days later

Anna's pov

Three days have passed since my mom gave birth. Today is my birthday, not really excited like I thought I would be. My mom was in the babies room feeding her.

" Would you like me to take her so you can do what ever you have to do? " I asked

" Yes please love I just want to lay down for a couple of minutes let me just burp her and she's good to go." She said

I nodded my head and saw Vic walk in with only his underwear on!

" Vic where is your cloths bud? " I asked

" Daddy is still sleeping and doesn't want to help me get ready can you help sissy?" He asked

" Sure bud lets go change you where's Kells? " I asked

" He's with Ronnie watching cartoons. Can I wear my red pjs please sissy " he asked

" Sure bud go get them and let's get you fixed up. "

We walked into his room and I handed him his pjs and and helped him get dressed. When I finished up he gave me a sweet kiss and ran down stairs. I smiled and walked back into the nursery and took my baby sister into my arms. She moved a bit and snuggled back into my arms.

" I'm just gonna go lay down a bit can you just give them some cereal. I know they are hungry I'm just really tired Anna I'm sorry. " she spoke

" Don't worry you go get some rest I'll take care of them. We will be downstairs "

She nodded and we both walked out of the room and I headed down to the kitchen with the boys. They were all watching some tv.

" Boys come into the kitchen I'm gonna serve y'all some cereal Ron can you bring Kellin with you I'm gonna feed him as well."

I placed Ella in her playpen and headed back into to the kitchen. I pulled out three bowel from the cabinet and placed them on the table.

" hi sissy Kellin hit me earlier and it hurt." Spoke Ronnie

" Aw he's just playing Ron he's still a baby he didn't mean it."

He nodded his head and put Kellin in his high chair. I got the box of lucky charms and poured them some with milk. They both said thank you and then I started feeding Kells as well. Thirty minutes later we all finished up and they helped me clean up. As soon as we finished they ran back into the living room to watch tv. I pulled Kells out of his high chair and took him up stairs to change him for the day. I pulled out some warmups and a shirt and started dressing him up. As soon as I finished he giggled and grabbed my hand. I smiled at my adorable little brother and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I carried  him in my arms and walked to my room. We both laid down on my bed. He started playing around with my blanket while I checked my phone. I had three messages one from Alysha, Tony, and Michael my brother.

Alysha: Happy birthday queen!! Any plans for today? We can hangout get some food with the group if you'd like? I'll buy you cake!

Anna: Thanks girly! And of course! We can go to chick fil a and yes bring some cake!

I smiled and started to open the rest of my messages

Tony: Happy birthday angel! I love you can't wait to see you later!

Anna: Thanks Tone:) Yeah we are meeting up at chick fil a like around 12!

Then I opened my last message which was from my step brother Michael.

Michael: happy birthday sis! I miss you hope you can visit me soon!!!!

Anna: Thanks bro! And yeah maybe this summer I'm totally free lol

I looked up and Kells was playing with the remote. I decide to start getting dressed so I pulled out a pair of light jeans with a knitted cute sweater and my vans. I curled my hair and finished up my make up. I looked pretty decent today. Lastly I got my small back pack and stuffed some money, headphones, and my phone and put them in. I put it on and grabbed Kells and started walking to my dads room. They were awake and watching tv.

" I'm going out with the group. Ella in is her playpen sleeping and Kells is right here. The boys are watching tv. I'll be back in the afternoon. "

" Okay just be safe. Call me if you need anything " spoke my dad.

I simply nodded my head and gave Kells a kiss and handed him to them. I walked down stairs and the boys were still watching tv. They saw me and looked at me with sad faces.

" Where are you going sissy? " asked Vic

" I'm going to go eat lunch with some of my friends. How about when I come back we go out for some yogurt? Any kind you want I'll but it for you guys! "

" Yes please Anna! " spoke Ronnie

I have them a kiss and a hug and started walking towards my dads car. I hopped in and started driving towards our favorite restaurant chick fil a of course! Traffic was pretty light when I got there only Alysha and Mike were there as soon as she saw me she ran up to me and attacked me with a massive hug. Mike just stayed sitting down smiling.

" Happy birthday girl! You look so pretty today! " she spoke

" Thank you! You look flawless as always!"

She smiled and we both walked back to the booth. Mike stood up and gave me a hug and told me happy birthday as well. Minutes later Vic and Danielle came in with  Jaime and Jessica. We all started talking then came in Tony. He had a bouquet of roses. He smiled and handed them to me.

" Happy birthday love these are for you." He smiled

I thanked him and we all walked to order our food. That's how ours lunch went talking having a good time. We ended up leaving like around 3. We all parted our one ways Tony was the only one that stayed behind.

" How's your birthday going to far? " he asked

" So far everything has been going okay except my whole family forget my birthday, but they are probably so stressed with Ella and the boys so I'm just not even gonna say anything I'm just so glad I got to spend time with all you guys."

Sorry I haven't updated it a while! Enjoy!